~ 31 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I was late for school. Jimin never called back or showed up and since I decided to wait for him until he arrived, which he never did, I became late.

The hallways at school were empty since everyone was already in class. No one is insane enough to come forty minutes late to class. Unless your name is Min Yoongi.

I opened the door to Mr. Choi's class and he literally gave me a death-stare. Even though I wanted to yell at him for staring and say that "if he keeps looking for too long people are going to think that he is a pedophile". But I did not. I kept quiet and just walked to my seat.
Damn, even Yoongi was here before me...

"Mr. Kim- sorry, Jeon, would you like to explain why you are late?" Mr. Choi asked. It's in moments like this when I start believing that I'm a psychopath because right now, I'm planning how to murder him and make it look like suicide.

"Mr. Choi, whit all due respect. Leave him alone. He lost his father a couple of days ago." Someone said from the middle row. Mr. Choi became speechless. I guess he hadn't heard, he's the only one.

"I am so sor-" Mr. Choi was interrupted by someone entering the classroom. Wow, forty-five minutes late, that's even a record for Yoongi! I looked up to see Jimin walking to his seat.
Why is he late? Why didn't he answer my calls or texts?

The class went on. Choi yelled at Jimin for being late. Said that he needed to stay after school (detention). Jimin just answered that he doesn't have time for detention. What happened to him? He even got a text message during English and he didn't care that the teacher yelled at him, he just kept staring down on his phone.

He is acting so mysterious. Is it about yesterday? I don't even remember what happened. All I remember is some stupid name: Okefeenoke Swamp...

During lunch, I sat down next to him and tried to talk to him but he just ignored me.
Rude much?

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked since his silence was annoying me.

"Because I think you should stay away from me." He said and kept on focusing on his food.

"Well too bad. Cause I won't. You're the only one I have left. I'm not letting you leave." I said

"That's not your choice." Is all he said, as he got up, took his plate and left it where you are supposed to.

"JIMIN! WAIT!" I yelled after him.
Dammit! He didn't stop, what was I supposed to do? I chased after him.

___________________________________
A/N
OMG!
I am so sorry for not posting in a while, I literally am just not writing anything! Like, I don't know what to write anymore and I feel like this story is just going I the wrong direction so, I'm definitely going to end it soon... :(
Well! Here's another chapter!
///Author A