~ 16 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I don't even know why. Why I ran away or why I started crying. It hurt, to see him with her for some reason, I just wish I knew why.

Outside, the baseball team was playing a match. I miss it, it was my favorite sport because of the thrill. The thrill from hitting the ball with the bat and running around the diamond, hoping to reach before- Lela completely ruined my chances of playing baseball again. Now, by dying, she has ruined my life.

Now I was really crying. I sat down with my back leaning against the school wall with my head in my knees.

Someone sat down beside me.
"Go away." I told them
"Sorry, that's a no can do!" The guy answered back. I lifted my head up to see who it was. Hobi.
"I don't feel like talking."
"Good because I don't feel like listening! On the other hand, you have to listen to me!" Hobi said. "You know that girl Seon Dook? She, you might not have heard this but she just went up to Jimin, in the middle of the canteen and kissed him in front of everyone!" No shit, I was there. I clenched my fists trying to contain my anger. "And then Jimin told her, that he didn't like her" What? "And she had the guts to slap him. Like she was the one who kissed him, she was the one who embarrassed herself not him! This is why I don't have any girlfriends, they would all fall for me and then I would have to break their hearts." He continued and all I did was stare at him. And then I started laughing.
"Thanks Hobi" I said
"For what? All I did was gossip a bit" he laughed and playfully pushed me to the side.

I looked out over the baseball field once more and saw Jimin. He was hiding behind a tree. Staring at me. Is he blind or something? How can he not see that I'm looking at him? When I raised my hand and waved at him and he didn't respond,I realized that he actually wasn't looking at me. He was looking down at something. His phone possibly?

"We have to go help Jin with the thing! Remember?" Hobi said.
I just nodded at him and once I got up on my feet, helped him up so that we could get to Jin's place.

///Author A