~ 11 ~

Jimin's pov~

"JUNGKOOK NO!"
I had turned around to check and make sure he was keeping up with me when I saw that he was running the opposite way. Towards the "thing".

Jungkook tackled it and it's machete slid to the other side of the hallway. Although, Jungkook was beating the crap out of the "thing" all it needed to do was punch him in the ribs and Jungkook got thrown back. It seemed like that ONE punch hurt him worse than all the million punches Jungkook threw at the thing.

Whilst Jungkook was trying to catch his breath the figure reached for his machete and got a hold of it. He was just about to attack- KILL Jungkook with it. But I couldn't let that happen. I ran towards the wall and got a fire extinguisher and used it to knock the figure out. And it worked.

I dropped the extinguisher next to the figure and ran towards Jungkook.
"Jungkook are you okay?!" I asked but he was in too much pain to answer.
"Come on!" I helped him stand up and let him lean on me but when he still couldn't walk I let him piggyback me.

We shouted for help and soon enough a few students and teachers came out and helped us.

"What happened?!" Teacher Choi asked worriedly. I put Jungkook down and a teacher started making sure he was okay and checking where he was hurt.

"That figure over ther-" I turned around to point at our attacker but he was gone. And then all the lights came back on.

"Teacher Choi! He's bleeding!" The teacher tending to Jungkook said. I was in too much of a shock to even look before they started carrying him to the nurses office. At the end of the hallway I saw Seon Dook running towards me.

"Jimin are you okay??" She started checking for bruises anywhere. "Your not hurt or anything?!"
"I'm fine." I tried to say with a calm voice.
"See this is what happens when you hangout with people like Jungkook. You get hurt or almost killed! That guy almost killed you!"
"I'm fine reall- How did you know?" I asked, something is not right...
"Know w-what?" She asked stuttering
I grabbed ahold of her wrists.
"How did you know that we were attacked? I didn't say anything and Jungkook definitely didn't! How did you know?!" I was now screaming
"Yah! Let go of me! You're hurting me?" Seon Dook cried out in pain. I let go of her. And then just walked of.
"YAH JIMIN-AH!"

I didn't listen and just kept walking.

///Author A