~ 29 ~

Jimin's pov~

When I arrived at the address, I knew something bad was going to happen. All that was here was an abandoned factory, which in horror movies is never a good thing. There wasn't any kind of building for miles.
Well it's now or never, I guess. Or maybe now and then never...

The door wasn't locked so I just stepped right in. It was quite dark in the building. Once I stepped in the door closed behind me and locked.

"Great! Just my FUCKING DAY ISN'T IT!" I shouted and realized that someone might be here.

The windows were all boarded up, letting no light penetrate and the door had no window leaving me in darkness.
Then all of a sudden, a light turned on. It was in the middle of the factory and it shone down illuminating a chair.

Before I could react I felt a hard blow to my head causing everything to go black.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
Jungkook's pov~

I didn't want to get dressed in those stinky and alcohol drenched clothes but I didn't want to just walk out in a towel.

"Jimin-ah? Could you get me some clothes please?" I shouted out.
"Jimin?"
"Hello? Are you still there?"

With a towel wrapped around my waist I opened the door and stepped out into my empty living room.

"If you're planning on scaring me, I'll never forgive you Jimin!" No response.

I started walking to my bedroom when I noticed something out of place. On the coffee table there was a note.

- Jungkook I'm so sorry but I have some family issues that I need to take care of! I promise to come back here tomorrow morning and then we'll walk to school together! Okay? If not text me and I'll get back to you when I can!!!

Park Jimin

Why would he sign it with his last name? Why would he sign it at all, I know it's him.

I decided that today was enough for today so I got dressed and went to bed. Something just didn't feel right though. There was a pit in my stomach. Something was off with the note.

My phone was charging on the nightstand so I thought why not? It wouldn't hurt to call.

HI! You have reached Park Jimin's voicemail! Sorry but I can not, unfortunately, answer your call but if it's important you know what to do!
BEEP

I called him probably fifty times and he still didn't answer. I sent a billion messages, still, no answer. What is going on?

The entire night, I kept on tossing and turning in bed and I couldn't fall asleep, I was too worried. I don't know when but at some point I dozed off.

///Author A