~ 02 ~

Jimin's pov~

The classroom became even more quiet, somehow. I can't believe it. She's dead. Don't get me wrong, she was a horrible person but that doesn't mean she deserved to die.
"She didn't just pass, she was murdered and the detective on the case strongly believes that it was someone from this class." The principal continued.
Everyone turned their heads backward. Towards the second last row, 6th seat. Jungkook's seat. This is what I was talking about. The only part about him that isn't perfect. His anger issues. But murder? It's cruel to assume that he would do something like that.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize what I was looking at. Not just Jungkook but a policeman cuffing him and telling him his rights. Since we're all underage no one could believe that they would arrest him on just suspicion. The other policeman was searching through Lela's desk. After he was done he went over to Jungkook's and searched his. What were they expecting to find? A murder weapon? All they found was a packet of cigarettes and a lighter.

LUNCH
Jungkook was no where to be found. They can't possibly have actually arrested him? I kept on walking through the hallways hoping to bump into someone, hopefully Tae or Namjoon, but the corridors were empty. All you could see were the boring grey lockers that people have vandalized. Jeez, is everyone at lunch? How can they eat during a situation like this?
But then I saw the bathroom door open, Seon Dook. She has been my best friend since forever and everyone says that we're going to end up getting married but neither of us believes that.
"Seon Dook-ah!" I shout after her
"Jiminie!! I heard about Lela, are you okay?" She asked, genuinely worried
"Yea, I'm okay. I was just wondering, since your class president, if you've heard anything else about Lela... or Jungkook?"
When I said so Seon Dook looked quite diassapointed. Maybe she was expecting me to say something else. She told me everything she knew, that Lela had been found dead in her bathtub during her birthday party. Someone had apparently wanted to use the bathroom and found Lela there. He thought she had drowned herself but when she had been checked out at the morgue, they found out that the cause of death wasn't drowning. Someone had used something, possibly a baseball bat, to smash her head in. Then, when she didn't die from that, they strangled her to death and dumped her in the tub. A theory is that if someone had found Lela, the killer wanted them to think that she had just passed out from too much drinking. Seon Dook said that she hadn't heard anything about Jungkook precisely but that the police doesn't have any strong evidence that he did it. All they had was a tip from Lela's parents. Her dad had apparently told the police about Jungkook's hate for Lela and her mother just happened to mention that Jungkook used to be on the schools baseball team before he got kicked off for his anger issues. They probably said nothing about how it was Lela who had broken some equipment and then framed him for it. Everyone at school knew this except for the teachers.
I stayed with Seon Dook for the rest of the day since we had the same classes. During the last class I realized that both Tae and Namjoon were missing. Oh well, maybe they're trying to help Jungkook.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

I tried to sleep but couldn't. I just kept staring at my blue bedroom walls and the posters on them. I have 63 different posters, a painting above my head and a picture on my desk. It was a classphoto of all of us. The reason I saved it was because everyone was smiling. Even Jungkook.
I sat between Seon Dook and Jin, in front of me was Hobi and behind me was Jungkook. When the photographer was going to take the picture Junkook laid his hand on my right shoulder. I will never forget this. It's my favorite memory. The entire trip not just the photo.
I got up out of bed and was going to walk downstairs before I heard a tapping on my window behind me. Fear started building up inside of me. It's just the wind Jimin, don't be a coward and turn around to check. It's raining, no sane person would climb over the fence and risk setting of an alarm only to climb up to my window on the second floor, not for me. I'm not that important. I slowly turned around and looked through the big glass door that leads out to a balcony.
"What are you doing here?" I shouted out.
"Could you please open the door?"
_______________________________
A/N
My chapters are so long omg, I hope it's not to long to read. I have decided to keep posting even though no one is probably reading this XD .

///Author A