~ 28 ~

Jimin's pov~

"Dude! It smells like a fricking Okefeenoke Swamp!" I yelled and pinched my nose.

"Pfft"

"Don't pfft me! And go take a shower!"

"Why should I? What's the point?" He said and stared at me, like a little lost puppy.

I didn't say anything, I just went up to him and hugged him. It was awkward at first because he didn't hug me back but after a while he hugged me back. Tight and then he started crying.

We stayed like this for awhile. Until he pulled away. Not far though. Not even a meter away. And then he came closer.

And closer.

Until his lips.

Were attached to mine.

And he kissed me.

I kissed him back.

It felt like an eternity.

Then he pulled away.

"Please don't leave me. You're all I have left." He whispered

"I promise I'll never leave you."

"Why?"

"That's the most stupid question I've heard!" I said and laughed
"Because I love you Jungkook."

"Can you please tell me that when I'm sober.." He asked, maybe afraid that the only reason I said it was because I knew he wouldn't remember.

"If you take a shower, I promise to not only stay by your side but to also, everyday, tell you that I love you"

After I finished my sentence he ran, part running part stumbling, to the bathroom. I watched him as he closed the door and I could hear the water running.

I let my sight fall down to the small brown coffee table. There were bottles everywhere. Some shattered, some not. It wasn't until I investigated the glass pile on the floor, when I saw an envelope. It was signed to Lela.

What the hell? I thought and went to pick it up. Inside was a letter addressed to Jungkook. I read it, the whole thing.

• Ring Ring •

"Hello?" I asked as I answered my phone.
"Jimin." The voice giggled. "I'm going to send you an address and I need you, to be there in ten minutes okay?"

"Who is this?"

"TEN MINUTES OR I'LL NOT ONLY KILL YOU, WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR FAMILY BUT ALSO JUNGKOOK DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"
"Ten minutes."

Right after they hung up he/she sent me the address.

Ten minutes starting now.

I started running.

___________________________________
A/N
NO... Jimin you promised not to leave Kookie... Shit...
///Author A