~ 21 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I hate PE. Especially when people ditch without me. Like Jimin did. I don't know where he is. Not that I care or anything. Just curious. Maybe he went home. Maybe he's sick. Maybe I should call and check. Maybe not.

Woah! Everyone's gone? That was fast... I usually wait until everyone's gone so that I can change without anyone looking at me. No, they would not be looking at me because of my looks but because of my wounds... and my scars. All caused by my father. He has permanently scared my. In two different ways.

I took of my shirt and was about to take of my shorts when the lights went out. Seriously? How am I supposed to change in the dark? As I was thinking the emergency lights went on. The red ones.
"I swear to god this school. It's scary enough with normal lights..." I muttered to myself.
"It's scarier with me here." A voice said from behind. I directly turned around to see who it was.

"Hello?!" I yelled. "Is anyone there?" No response. "Hello?! I'm not playing around! Come out or get hurt!"
"Who's playing?" It asked.

I grabbed my things and didn't bother putting my shirt on. I don't care who sees me I just need to get out! When I reached the door and turned the knob, it was locked. Shit!

"Nice scars, mind if I add some?" It said from right behind me. Whoever it was I could hear it breathing. He, or she, was probably wearing a mask.

I turned around and threw my bag at it. Then I ran. I didn't know where to run I just needed to get out. The person fell back when my bag hit them. Bitch.

I was standing in the showers. Fuck. What am I supposed to do now? A window. It was quite small but I could possibly fit through.

I walked into the showers and was about to start climbing up through the window when the showers turned on. With boiling hot water. You could hear my screaming even if you were in China. Some people would expect that I have gotten used to pain. Yes, pain that's from bleeding. Not pain from feeling your own skin burn/melt.

I was lying on the floor. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't do anything nor get anywhere. Then a miracle happened. One of the showers turned of. Even if it was for just a second it was enough. I got up and ran through the water to safety. As fast as I was out of harms way I fell to the ground.

Don't be weak. Get up. Then get out.

That's what I did I stood up and started walking. I didn't get far before someone pushed me into a locker.

"You just won't die will you?"
"No I won't." I got up and tackled him. It was definitely a him. I could tell by the build and the voice.

I kept on punching him. On his mask. That bastard better be bleeding. He took out a knife and cut me on my arm. The cut was deep so to make sure that he didn't hurt me more, I moved away.

My locker. In it I kept my old bat. It's metal. That would kill him. For sure. I got up and ran to it but when I reached in to grab it. He pushed me in. Then he closed the door and locked it.

"Yah! HEY!" I screamed but he didn't care. He just left. The lock can't be that strong. Right? I started punching the wall. Punched, kicked, you name it. I did everything I could to get out but nothing worked.

So I started screaming.

Screaming for help.

But no one could hear.

___________________________________
A/N

Omg... I have the worst writer's block so I'm sorry if this was shit... Sorry about late update as well...

///Author A