~ 27 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I went to the box and picked up another bottle. He must've been stocking up. Then I drank it. After I was done with it a threw it at the wall. All the pieces fell to the floor. There was a pile of shattered glass and I just added more and more. I repeated the process for so many times I lost count.

I lost count of how many bottles. How many boxes. How many days.

The cupboard that was storing all the alcohol was empty and there were, what looked like a billion boxes filling up the small apartment. My apartment.

I got up and started looking for another bottle. That's when I remembered the letter. I would rather read it hammered than sober so I might as well read it now.

My pockets has always had something inside of it. Usually it was a phone or a wallet and my front pocket held my headphones. Nowadays, I keep a pocketknife in my right back pocket and a mini flashlight in my front, where my headphones used to be.

I pulled out the knife and cut the envelope open. Inside was a letter handwritten by Lela herself.

Hi Jungkook.
If you are reading this then I am truly sorry. I'm probably dead. I hope that you will forgive me for everything I have done. Causing you pain and sorrow made me happy. It filled up a hole inside of me. Although I thought it was that I enjoyed watching you suffer, I now know that that isn't true. What made me feel happy wasn't watching you get hurt or ruining your life. It was spending time with you.
I have caused you so much pain and I understand if you'll never forgive me. That's not what I'm asking you for.
I'm asking you to keep Jimin safe. The only reason he is alive was because I was. And now. He's in danger.
There is a man that has been following me, he wears a black hoodie and black pants. He also wears a red devil's mask. This man is very dangerous and I need you to protect Jimin for me since I cannot.
Please Jungkook you're the only one that can keep him safe. I beg you, please.

Lela Park

When I was done reading the letter I stood up and threw it away. WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? LIKE I'M GOING TO HELP YOU BITCH!

"DID YOU HEAR THAT? I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! YOU'VE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL AND NOW YOU THINK I'M GOING TO HELP YOU?! YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN HELL BITCH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. This girl made me mad even after her death.

*Ring ring*

Jimin was calling me. Its probably his millionth phone call.

"What?!" I shouted, his calls were annoying me so I answered hoping it would make him stop.

"Open the door." He said in the calmest voice I've ever heard.

"What?" I asked confused

"Open the door and let me in"

___________________________________
A/N

Jimin to the rescue! YAY!! XD
Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been busy doing nothing at all.. XD well, I have been trying to fix all my lost chapters but it's not going so well... Anyways here is one, kinda bad but whatever XD

///Author A