~ 14 ~

Jimin's pov~

I didn't know how to react. What is this person talking about? Who is this person? And how do they have Lela's phone? LELA'S PHONE!

I ran into her pink, pink and very pink room and started to look for it. It has to be here somewhere! Otherwise that means that someone came into my house and took it. But the only person that has been in my house except for the people living here was.. Jungkook? NO, Definitely not! He told me he didn't do it and I trust him. I just gotta find it.

But it's nowhere. Nowhere to be found. All I could find was this stupid diary, that is locked so it's basically useless.

Hi brother, missed me? I missed you... With my arrow from Oh so high, I wonder how Jungkookie is doing tonight...

JUNGKOOK! I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Jungkook.

"This is Jungkook and if I'm not answering it means I don't want to talk to you! And don't bother leaving a message!"
*BEEP*

I hung up. Damn it Jungkook! I texted him and told him to call me as fast as he saw it. 

I sat down on Lela's light grey colored floor. From Oh so high? With my arrow? What arrow? From where? There is no high point in my house. You can't get on the roof. The only thing you can climb on this entire property is that stupid tree outside.

I picked up Lela's diary and inspected the lock. It's quite a simple lock and it would be easy to pick but what am I going to find in here that's useful?

After awhile I opened my eyes. Something was vibrating in my pocket. Maybe it's Jungkook! But when I pulled out my phone the caller ID said Tae.
"I'm busy at the moment Tae!" I shouted
"It's about Jungkook." He said. "You need to stay away from him. If you do you'll be safe. He has done something terrible. So I need you to stay away from him, I need you to stay safe okay?"
"What did he do?" I asked
"You know he has anger issues right?" He asked
"You should know that he has anger issues" What are you talking about? He's not like that to me, he is nice and sweet and funny.
"There are rumors, about him. He's the one who killed her... He killed your sister"
___________________________________
A/N
Poor confused little Jimin. :'( at least he doesn't believe that kookie did it...

///Author A