~ 04 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I woke up because of the sun. Does this boy not have blinds or something? Ugggh... I don't want to wake up. I tried to turn around but something was wrapped around me so that I couldn't move.  Then I looked down on my stomach to see what was holding me still. A pair of, arms? Someone was back hugging me, what the hell? When I finally was able to turn to the right, my face landed right in front of Jimin's. He was back hugging me.

I didn't want to wake him up so I climbed out of his arms and replaced myself with a pillow. Somehow he didn't wake up.
On a chair next to his desk were some clothes, my clothes. Newly washed. I went to the chair to get my clothes but something else caught my attention. A framed picture. What caught my eye was Lela in the picture. She looked happy and not like a bitch. I would never kill her, I know I have issues but I'm not a killer.
"Oh, your awake?" Jimin said to me in his morning voice.
"Yeah, I was just about to leave, after I change clothes of course" I answered him.
"What? No, you have to eat breakfast first!" He said and started getting out of bed.
"Hey no! It's fine! I don't really eat breakfast either way, so..." He looked at me like it was the weirdest thing, that I didn't eat breakfast.
"Jiminie! Are you awake yet?" Someone shouted from outside his door.
"Quick! Hide in the bathroom, NOW!" Jimin whisper-shouted at me.
"Okay?" I went inside the bathroom and closed the door behind me.
"Jiminie! Did you just wake up?!" You have school!" A lady said
I didn't really want to listen in on their conversation but I just couldn't help myself.
"I know that and I'm sorry. I must've overslept! But I don't really feel like going to school today. Could you call the school and tell them that I'm sick?" Jimin asked the lady
"Are you sick?" The lady answered
Then there was a silence.
"Is it because of your sister?" She continued.
Silence.
"Okay but only today! On Monday you have to go to school, okay?"
"Thank you Inez!" Jimin shouted back and then I heard a door close. Maybe she left.
But, I didn't know that Jimin had a sister?

///Author A