~ 10 ~

Jungkook's pov~

"Wait? So this person who pretends to be Lela, right?" Jimin nodded "She, or he, is saying that you need to stop talking to me otherwise I'll get hurt?"
"Yeah, basically. That's why I didn't talk to you this morning. I'm so sorry about that by the way..." Jimin said pouting.
"It's fine. But you should know that I can take care of myself!" I told him.
"I know that it's just- OH SHIT WE ARE LATE FOR CLASS! Choi is going to kill us!" Jimin cursed
"Hey! Don't swear it doesn't fit you" I said and then started walking to class.
Today had been quite cloudy so it was really dark at school. If it wasn't for the lamps in the hallways it would have been pitch black, almost.

We were just about to reach the classroom when the lights went out. For a moment it was pitch black but after a few seconds the emergency lights turned on. Why does this school have red emergency lights? This looks like it's straight out of a horror movie!

I started looking around trying to find Jimin to make sure he was safe. And he was, hiding behind me. I looked back forward and was about to start trying to find back to our classroom when I saw a figure at the end of the hallway. It had a machete.
"Jimin, do you know how to get into the baseball lockers without a key?" I asked quietly so that the figure wouldn't hear.
"Yeah, through the vents from the boy's bathroom on the second floor! Why?" His voice was shaking.
"If we get separated, run there and we'll meet up okay?!"
"What?! No, let's just try not to get separated?!" He whisper-shouted
The figure started walking towards us.

"RUN!" I screamed and we started running, so did the figure with the knife.
Jimin ran in front of me leading the way. I just wish I knew where. I looked back to see if the figure was still chasing us and it wasn't.
"Jimin IT'S GONE!"

We both stopped immediately and tried to catch our breath. What the he-
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Jimin shouted
"I wish I knew..." I answered

Jimin kept on asking questions that I didn't have the answers to. I was just about to tell him to stop and breathe for a sec when I saw the figure again but this time it was in front of us.
"JIMIN! RUN!" I shouted and he turned around and saw the figure, then started running again. He ran away from the figure, I ran towards it.

///Author A