~ 17 ~

Jimin's pov~

I crouched down behind a tree and started watching Jungkook. What am I doing seriously? He was sitting with Hobi and talking, or at least Hobi was talking, not Jungkook.

Then, all of a sudden, Jungkook started laughing which made me smile. I don't know why I'm acting the way I am.

*Pling Pling*

From: Lela - 1 unread message

You're supposed to be my brother, yet you hangout with my killer. What did I ever do to you? Maybe you need proof so that you'll believe me. Don't worry brother. Just wait. You just wait...

What the hell? Who is this?
Or maybe the question is who are they? This text is not written by the same person as the person who wrote about the arrow. The person who wrote the arrow text wants me to be afraid whilst this person wants me to stay away from Jungkook. Why though? That's what I don't know. Why? Who? Or how? And what? What proof? There is no proof, Seon Dook said so hersel- how would Seon Dook know? Just because she is class president doesn't mean that the police would tell her all of that? Did she just lie? Or did she know all of it was true because it was her?

"What are you doing?"

"AH... My god..." He scared me.

"Just because I look like a god doesn't mean I am one!" Tae said and started laughing. "You didn't answer my question."

" I'm just reading texts..." I answered but you could tell that I was lying.

"Okay? Well," he sat down next to me, " I came to ask you something actually. If that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I put my phone away and sat down in front of him. "What's up?"

"I am failing chemistry and I know that your grade is A so... I was wondering, like... If you could, you know.." He couldn't get his words out and was just stuttering. It was kinda cute.

"I don't know, if I could what?" I asked even though I knew what he was going to ask.

"I was wondering if.... You could help me study for the test.?" Tae said, looking down on the grass.

"Sure!" I said quick and got up, "but I know how you did on last test so I think we need to start right now." I said and gave him my hand to help him get up.

"Wait really?! Thank you so much!!" Tae screamed at me and started jumping from excitement!

___________________________________
A/N

I just really felt like adding some Vmin in this story! XD
///Author A