~ 07 ~

Jungkook pov~

I had to go home. I couldn't just ask to stay at Jimin's place again. Even though I don't want to go back home. My father is furious with me. About Lela and also about smoking? When did I smoke? I'm not a smoker because I don't have a death wish.

When I got home I just let him do whatever, punch me, slap me, throw things at me I didn't care. I had a great day today.
After he was done, I went into my room I looked in the mirror. This is going to be easy to cover up. There was blood on my white t-shirt. Great. I took of my white shirt only to see bruises on my ribs. Shit. It's PE tomorrow how am I supposed to cover this up? I mean people are used to bruises on my face but I still have to cover up the blue eye and possibly my busted lip but that's easy with make up. But this? Damn, I'm going to have to use a lot in that case.

"JUNGKOOK HOW DARE YOU BRING SOMETHING LIKE THIS INTO MY HOUSE?" My father yelled
What is he on now? I went out and saw that he had gone through my bag and in it was an envelope signed for Lela.
He started to pick up another bottle to throw at my face. I ran outside. And then I just kept on running. Until I ended up outside of Jimin's house.
What am I doing here?

___________________________________
A/N
Sorry for the shorter chapter. I hope it wasn't to short or hard to understand...

///Author A