~ 05 ~

Jimin's pov~

I went to the bathroom to let Jungkook out but when I opened the door he fell out. He must've been leaning against the door and listened.
"Was that your mother?" He asked pretending like nothing happened
"No, it was the maid. Her name is Inez" I answered
"Oh. Well, are you okay? I heard that your not going to school today." Jungkook asked confused
"Yeah I'm okay. I just didn't feel like it" I explained
"Do you want me to stay? We could hangout, and just I don't know maybe play games or something?" He asked
I was just about to answer when someone opened my door. My mother walked in.
"PARK JIMIN YOU ARE GOING TO-" she was cut off by surprise. She saw Jungkook and became speechless.
"JIMIN HOW DARE YOU BRING IN A KILLER INTO YOUR OWN HOUSE? HE KILLED YOUR SISTER AND YOU'RE STANDING HERE WITH HIM IN YOUR BEDROOM LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
"I'm so very sorry for your loss Mrs. Park. I was just about to leave." Jungkook said in the calmest voice. I don't think I've ever heard him speak this calmly.
"You better be on your way out and you Jimin! You better get ready for school!"
And then Jungkook left. In my clothes. Which in my opinion is smart, now he has to come back to either get his clothes or to leave mine.
After my mother had walked Jungkook out and finally stopped scolding me, she went of to work. Whilst I stayed at home, "sick". What I hated the most about our situation at home was that Lela wasn't my real sister. She was adopted yet for some reason she got treated like their real child whilst I am treated like a fuck up. My grades are, somehow, ten times better than hers. I have more real friends. Friends that aren't with me because of money. I don't even have to attend school. I can skip this class if I want to. But I don't.
Okay. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but anyways!

I sat down in the tv-room in the basement. This and my room are the only rooms I like in this house because I got to decide how they look.

The basement isn't completely underground. About half a meter from the ceiling and down is above ground. There my father had some windows placed in. He thought that it would seem like me and my friends do drugs down here or something.
I was watching tv when I heard footsteps outside those windows. I stood up and walked to the window and looked outside. All I could see was someone walking with orange timberlands. I opened the window and stuck my head out.
"Jungkook! What are you doing here?" I shouted after him.
_______________________________
A/N
I literary wrote this during class so I'm sorry if it isn't that good.
///Author A