~ 26 ~

Lela's pov~
Two days before the party

I have been looking forever. Why doesn't a single post office want to put this letter in his bag? I mean sure they only send things and they don't really deliver things personally but I AM WILLING TO PAY EXTRA AND THEY STILL DON'T WANT TO?!

"Hey you okay?" Jeon Woo asked

"I'm fine I just don't get why they won't take my request !" I explained

"Your request is pretty weird though... But hey if you need it to be done, I can help you out. After the party, or when he leaves, I'll personally deliver the letter to him." He said and smiled brightly at me.

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah sure! On one condition, tell me why him?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"Why are you going to give him a letter that even has your name on it?"

"Oh. Em... Well.. It's em... A PRANK!" That was literally the worst lie I've ever come up with.

"A prank?"

"YES, a prank. Now stop asking questions. Will you deliver it or not?" He was really getting on my nerves.

"Fine. I'll deliver it. But you're going to have to tell me what kind of prank it is because I want in on it!" He said kind of ironically. He probably doesn't believe me.

I just nodded and he left. Now I was all alone. Actually that's not true. The figure is always around. He is everywhere but when I want to confront him, he's gone.

I looked around but I couldn't see him anywhere. Maybe he found someone else to stalk and harass. Just as I was about turn back and keep walking home, I saw him. He was standing right in front of me. Not even a meter away.

"Who are you?" I asked with my shaky voice, it came out as a whisper.

He just turned his head to the right. What is he looking at?

I looked to the right and saw Jimin. He was inside the kitchen preparing dinner. He looked so happy. Inez was also there.

Once I turned my head back to the figure he was holding his finger in front of his mouth, like he was asking me to be quiet.

"Or." The figure said before moving his hand to gesture it as a gun. Then he pointed it towards my forehead. Like he was going to shoot me. I'm not scared of dying.

"Or maybe you'd prefer..." His dark voice continued. He slowly started moving his hand, that still was supposed to resemble a gun and pointed it towards Jimin.

"You wouldn't dare-"

"Once I'm done with you I'm going after him. Not anyone else. Him."

Everything went black.

___________________________________
A/N

I'm having my so much trouble writing. I feel like I'm forcing myself to write. So sorry, once again, for the mostly shit/crap chapter XD

///Author A