~ 09 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I walked up to Jimin who was standing and going through his locker.
"I sent literary 3 texts and you didn't answer a single one. I'm hurt "Jiminie"
I said mockingly but he didn't answer.
"Yah! Am I invisible or something?" He was starting to get on my nerves.
"Fine don't talk to me I don't even know why I bothered" I said and then walked away. Wow, I know that he probably didn't mean any harm but I was hurt. Although, when walking away I pretended not to.
When I opened my locker Tae came up to me.
"Hey! What are you doing here?!" He asked "You're suspended remember?"
"I was suspended but apparently my mother decided to be my mother for a second and got me out of suspension"
My "mother" left my father not long after I was born, that's why my father beats me. He blames me and says that I am the reason that she left, which is bullshit. The reason she left was because of his drinking problem. That is the main reason at least. She's a lawyer and she threatened to sue the school for letting the police take me away without any proof and for having them interview me without an adult present. The school let me back in just so that they wouldn't lose any money.
"Jungkook, Namjoon says that you should confess." Tae continued
"What? Confess? To what?" I haven't  done anything!
"You know, Lela?" Tae said
I punched my locker shut and gave him a death glare.
"I didn't kill her" I said, trying to contain my anger and then walked of.

I was sitting in the classroom and waiting for class to start when Jimin walked in. He didn't even look at me, he just sat down in his chair at his desk. As he sat down I just stared at him until my view was blocked. Seon Dook stood in front of me, blocking my sight.
"What?" I said annoyed. Why is everyone pissing me of today?
"I came here to tell you to stay away from Jimin! Don't ever talk to him again understood?"
All I could do was look up at her and stare into her eyes.
"Understood?!" She might as well had been screaming.
I stood up.
"No."
"What do you mean no?!? Just stay away from him! Or else!" She started to walk away when I grabbed her wrist.
"Or what?" I laughed out. "What will you do huh? Are you going to hurt me? Good luck, you'll need it since right now you're even shaking. What? Do you think I'll kill you? It's that it?" I let go of her arm and she walked away sitting down at her desk. I was just about to sit down when Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom.
"What?!" I shouted at him "First you ignore me and now you think you can treat me like I'm your doll?!"
He didn't answer, he only stared into my eyes. It somewhat calmed me down. For some reason.
He hugged me.
"I'm sorry." Is all he said.

///Author A