~ 23 ~

Tae's pov~

Fuck. He literally just ran out of my room. No my house. I must've scared him. Now, I wish I hadn't done it. Jimin is the most beautiful being in the entire world. He is nice and cares about everyone. Even Jungkook. Which hurts.

Whenever I see him with Jungkook, I want to kill him. That's why I chased him in the hallway. And when Jimin hit me in the head with the fire extinguisher, I got angry. But I'm not anymore. I can't be. He's too adorable.

"Tae! I told you to do the dishes!" My sister screamed at me.

"I will pay you to do it on your own!"

"How much?"

"What do you want?" I asked

"A car." She said and smiled

"WHAT?! A CAR IS NOT WORTH AS MUCH AS DOING THE DISHES IS!" I yelled

"Now it is. A car or do the dishes.."

"I'd rather do the dishes..."

I went downstairs to the kitchen to get the dishes done. In my family we have a lot of different collections. Like plates and so on. One of the sets are a set of plates that have quotes on them. I picked one of those plates up and read the quote.

"Friendship marks q life even more deeply than love, love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing."

• TIME SKIP •

I am getting insanely worried. Jimin isn't picking up his phone and neither is my friend. How can they just diss me like that? I'm human and I need to talk to people. I want to talk to Jiminie but he won't answer me. It is literally driving me insane and I don't know how much more of it I can take.

"Pling kling"

My friend just texted me.

From: friend. One new message!

Hi bud. I'm sorry for not answering. I'm just busy. Jungkook as well. If you know what I mean. He won't be a problem anymore. He's gone.

When I read the last part, my hand started shaking. I got nervous. What if people believe it was me? Is he really dead? What will happen to Jimin? How will he feel when he- My thoughts were cut of by the doorbell. I dropped my phone on the floor and the screen shattered.

"Who is it?" I shouted out when I had reached the big, modern living room.
"Please Tae! Open the door"

I ran forwards to the door and opened it. I did not expect that. Correction, I did not expect them... Together.

___________________________________
A/N
I posted this chapter because @mybuckybarnes requested it! Here you go m8 XD ! Sorry if it's not what you expected!
///Author A