ENDING JK POV

Jungkook's pov~

"I'm sorry." Jimin said before he hung up the phone.

I looked around the bus, at everyone glaring at me when my eyes caught something outside of the bus. Outside on the river ledge.

It was Jimin. And he wasn't just about to jump. He did.

"NO!" I screamed as I got up from my seat and ran to the bus driver. The bus driver kept rejecting me begging him to stop the bus. After awhile he finally stopped the bus and as quickly as the doors opened, I ran off.

I crossed the road without caring about the cars that were honking at me but when I reached the ledge it was too late. He was already gone. My knees became weak and I fell to the ground and started crying.

Everything hurt. So bad.

And I just wanted it all to end. I just wanted everything to end.

I wanted to feel nothing.

"Hello Jungkook."

___________________________________
A/N
YO GUYS! I AM DOING A SEQUEL! I literally decided to have a sequel as I wrote this chapter... XD WELL. This is the end of this book but you should go follow me so that you'll get a notification when I post the second book! Until then! You can always read my other books that are out at the moment, I (j-)hope you'll enjoy those as much (or more if you didn't like this) as this one, or even more!!
Btw sorry for the short chapter this is kind of just his pov and I'm sorry if it was badly written as well!
///Author A