~ 19 ~

Jungkook's pov~

I cannot believe him. Why do I have to go get him? I was on my way to the police station to pick up my father. The police thought he was too drunk and locked him up before he could hurt someone. If only they knew. They would throw away the key and leave him to rot.

"Hey! Let go of me!" He screamed when they pulled him out of the cell.
"Come on let's go." I told him. He just chuckled and started walking.
"Fine, your the boss Jeon Jungkook"
He doesn't call me by his name but my mother's. I'm glad. Otherwise I would just be another Kim, because there aren't enough of those.

When we got home dad directly went to get another bottle, not to throw. Just to drink. At least that's what I thought. He pulled out the envelope with Lela's name on.

"Here" he said and handed me it. "I shouldn't have taken it away from you it's just that. I thought you took it from her. And I don't want you to go anywhere near her family, okay?"
"Why?" I asked
"Because you're my son Jungkook and I love you, even if I'm very bad at showing it. The reason I'm like this is because everything just hurts. So I'm sorry. I truly am."

I didn't know how to react. He was the reason I had anger issues, he was the reason why everyone thought I killed her and now he's apologizing. How? Who am I supposed to blame now? What am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to hate him now? All I could do was look at him.

"I'm so sorry son."
"I will never forgive you. I can't forgive you, not after all you've done." I tried to say it with a steady voice but failed, miserably.

"We will never be okay."

///Author A