~ 22 ~

Jimin's pov~

When I left Tae's house I was planning on going straight home. But, I forgot my wallet in my gym locker. So that's where I went. Back to school. At 8.35 pm.

Our school has passes and IDs so we can go in whenever we want but there are still guards there making sure that we don't steal anything. Plus there are cameras so it's just about impossible. Some kids in the class above me, tried to steal a whiteboard from one of their classrooms as an April fools joke. They got caught though. So the joke was on them.

After I drew my card and clicked in the code, I went inside and realized that the lights were of. Only the emergency lights were working. This gave me flashbacks to that figure that chased me and Jungkook through the hallways. It sent chills down my spine. I don't like this. You know what I should do? I'll walk around like a dinosaur. No one, in any horror movie has ever walked around like a dinosaur. That means I won't get brutally murdered. Right? I must have looked like a fool but it made me feel a bit safer.

I had just turned the corner when I saw a figure run across the hallway. The figure. What am I supposed to do? I just stood still, shaking and hoping it wouldn't notice me. And it didn't.

The figure took of their mask and threw it on the floor, then left the school. I walked, like a frightened little human, to the mask and picked it up. Evidence. I got you now, you sucker... Wow that was lame...

I put the mask in my locker and started walking to the boys lockers. I'm just going to grab my wallet and then leave. I'm not getting anything else. Just my wallet.

The lockers were empty. Mostly. All that was here was a bag. No Jimin! It doesn't matter whom it may belong to. Get your wallet then leave. I walked to my locker, which was close to the showers. But instead of getting my wallet, I walked to inspect the wet floor. Who takes a shower at this time? At school?

When I reached the showers, I looked down on the floor. It was quite hard to see anything because of the lights but I could tell that there was something here. The water looked like blood in this lightning but I knew it was water. I reached down to touched it but as fast as my finger came in contact with the water I had to pull away. It was boiling hot.

The I heard a thump noise. Oh, God please no... I got up and pulled out  my phone from my bag. The battery was at 1%. Great! I won't be able to call for help if something happens. I'm screwed.

Another thump. I jumped.

I turned on the flashlight on my phone and started walking towards the noise. It was coming from a locker. Who's, I had no clue.

Another thump. I screamed even though this one was more quiet and weaker than the first ones.

Then I heard someone. This is nerve racking...

"Help.." It was barely loud enough for me to hear. But I heard it.

"Hello? Is there s-someone here-e?" I stuttered.

"Please help me..."

If this is a ducking ghost I swear to fucking God! I went closer to the locker and my phone died. I HAVE WATCHED HORROR MOVIES, I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THIS MEANS! I'M DEAD. BYE WORLD! I'M GOING TO FRICKING DIE!

I was going to try and open the locker but I couldn't. Maybe it's a sign? It was locked so there was no way of me getting inside.

This is a locker room for baseball players, there has to be a bat somewhere.

And there was. I picked it up and walked back to the locker so that I could break the lock.

"If you can, back up as far as possible."
No response.
"Hello??"
"Dammit!"

I started hitting the lock and eventually it broke. The lock was in pieces with just one still in the locker knob. I removed it and opened the door.

They do say that curiosity killed the cat.

___________________________________
A/N

Sorry for the longer chapter! I hope it wasn't that long nor bad. XD

///Author A