Chapter 4.

You.

"Are you done being extra?" I ask Melissa.

She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck while peppering kisses on my neck.

"When you're done playing the role of the jealous girlfriend, can I have a proper conversation with Y/N?" Taylor asks, causing Mel to stop and glare at her.

"Damn, what crawled up your ass?" I ask her, sitting up straighter.

"Nothing crawled up my ass." She replies. "I just, want to talk to you."

"So talk." I shrug. "I'm listening."

"So, I saw you featuring on Dinah Jane's Instagram the other night." She drops her voice. "How was it?"

"How was what?" I ask, confused.

"The sex. How was the sex Y/N?" She says in an irritated tone.

"Wait." Melissa pushes me off the bed. "You had sex with Dinah Jane?"

"You had sex?" My mother asks, probably 'passing by' when she heard.

"I didn't have sex with anyone. Jesus." I mumble, getting up from the floor.

"Mhm." My mother lets out and then comes into my room. "Taylor who did she have sex with?"

"Is this even a normal conversation?" I ask, rubbing my head.

"Dinah Jane." Taylor smirks.

"Oh. Dinah Jane. The one from the girl group your brother loves?" My mother asks.

"Yeah her." I confirm. "But I didn't have sex with her."

"I thought you were straight." My mother frowns.

"Me too." Melissa adds.

"I am straight. Geez." I roll my eyes. "If it's anyone you should be worried about, it's Ethan. What kind of thirteen year old boy is obsessed with Fifth Harmony?"

"Are you kidding?" Melissa laughs. "Theyre totally hot. Especially Dinah."

"I don't know about y'all." Taylor 're enters the conversation. "But the chocolate one does it for me."

"Have you met them Y/N?" Melissa asks, leaning on me again.

"Nope." I shake my head. "I just saw the girl three times the entire time she was here."

"Yeah but you went over to her house for a family dinner Y/N. What does that say?" Taylor asks.

"Wait. You went to Milika's house for dinner and you didn't tell me? When was this?" My mother asks, sounding truly offended.

"That week when you were in England." I roll my eyes. "But bottom line... I didn't have sex with Dinah."

Even though... nope.

"Did you kiss her?" Taylor prompts.

"No I didn't kiss her." I respond, causing Taylor to frown.

Even though... stop.

"I don't know why you're in denial." Taylor shakes her head. "You and her have a special bond."

"Yeah. A platonic bond." I roll my eyes.

"If you like her, go for it." My mother says before leaving the room.

"I'm not gay!" I yell and get up, clearly frustrated with this conversation.

I then go outside and climb up to the roof so I can sit there. It's my happy place.

After ten minutes of just sitting there, I feel a vibration in my pocket.