Chapter 24.

You.

"If you touch me one more time..." I threaten blindly.

Dinah just giggles in response and thumps my forehead again.

"Stop." I mumble, my voice muffled by the fluffy pillows I'm laying on.

Or not.

I open my eyes and am met with Dinah's boobs all up in my face.

They're nice though.

She giggles at my blatant staring and then thumps my forehead again.

"Dinah." I say in a threatening tone, sitting up straight and rub the sleep out of my eyes.

It's then that I notice that I'm only in my underwear.

"Oh God." I groan, looking down. "We didn't... did we?" I ask.

I'm hoping she says no, because if we already had sex then I don't remember it and if I don't remember it, then she didn't do a good job.

"No." Dinah smiles and nods her head over at my clothes on her cupboard. "You insisted that it was so hot last night that you wanted to sleep butt naked. Not that I would mind but I couldn't have my baby getting cold like that."

I love how Dinah always refers to me as her baby.

Wait... so she let me sleep naked, on top of her?

Well not naked but barely covered.

"I must say." Dinah whistles. "You're working that lace."

"Shut up." I mumble and reach for a shirt.

"Thats mine." Dinah points out as I slip the shirt over my head.

"I don't care." I reply. "You woke me up from an amazing dream so I get to wear your clothes." I shrug. "Logic."

"No that's not logic." Dinah argues. "Plus what would you be dreaming about thats so amazing when you can wake up to me?"

"Erica Mena." I shrug shamelessly.

Dinah feigns offence and I lean forward to kiss her cheek, seeing as I have morning breath.

Or afternoon breath.

"What time is it?" I ask Dinah, stretching my tired muscles.

"It's seven - "

"I slept all day?" I interrupt her. "Why the hell didn't you wake me?"

"In the morning." She finishes her statement with a chuckle. "And you would've seen that if you could see the sun outside." She points at the window and then gets up.

"Dont you dare open that window." I warn her, feeling the effects of a hangover.

She smirks before reaching for the curtains and then ruthlessly sliding them open.

I groan and cover my face.

"That is what you get for drinking so much." Dinah jokes as she comes to lay down again, pinning me against the bed.

I roll my eyes and look away. "Dont get all 'matter of fact' -y with me."

"But you're so nice to fuck with." She giggles kissing my cheek. "And also, I just want to tell you." She says, her voice dropping, catching my attention. "I really enjoyed waking up to you this morning."

I smile so widely I think my teeth are going to pop out.

"And the fact that you were barely clothed is a bonus." She chuckles, causing me to smack my lips and look away. "Come on." She slaps my cheek lightly. "Be alive. The girls are gone. They took Taylor home, so it's just you and I."