Chapter 33.

You.

"I didn't think it would be this bad." Dinah says, rubbing my back. "I'm so sorry."

"Just." I sigh, wiping my mouth with the back of my sleeve. "Just, you drive." I tell her and she nods without any hesitation, taking the keys into her hand.

She helps me up and leads me to the car with her hand on my lower back.

She kisses my cheek and hands me a mint from her purse.

"Here you go vomit mouth." She says with a chuckle.

I roll my eyes and grab it out of her hand.

She laughs again before caressing my cheek and leaning against my car.

"I'm really sorry. You know that right?" She asks me, holding my chin gently.

"I know." I sigh, and put the mint in my mouth.

She looks over me once more before getting up off of the car and holding the door open for me.

She shoots me a sympathetic smile as I get in the car.

"You want me to get you some medication or something?" She asks, as she gets in on the driver side.

She immediately interlocks our fingers.

"No." I grumble and look out the window, sucking on my mint.

So Dinah loved the whole disc thing so much, she made me go four times while she only went twice.

When I got off the ride, I staggered around for a few and then threw up.

Dinah of course stood by and laughed at me, until she noticed I was throwing up and came to my rescue - basically rubbing my back and telling me that she's sorry.

But that didn't exactly help.

She reaches for my hand while keeping her other on the wheel and interlocks our fingers.

I feel sick as fuck at the moment, and when I'm sick, I'm basically rude.

"Can you please focus on driving?" I ask Dinah with a bitchy attitude and she sighs, letting go of my hand.

Like I said, I knew when I started dating her that it would be hard, but she knew that when she started dating me, it would be mood swings galore.

And it is.

"Babe." She sighs and looks over at me.

I weakly look back at her and see the sympathy in her eyes.

"Please stay with me tonight?" She requests.

I nod weakly and she gives me a small smile before focusing back on the road.

She takes a few turns and in no time, we're in front of the Fifth Harmony house.

"Do you need help to get out of the car?" She asks me jokingly but with a serious tone.

"No." I reply dryly and open the door.

I close it and notice some dirt on my door. "Fucking great." I mumble.

I follow Dinah into the house and she guides me up the stairs, holding my hand.

She pushes the door open and opens her covers. "You can get in after you brush your teeth."

I roll my eyes and get my travel toothbrush from my purse and go brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I strip myself of my pants and walk into the room to find... not Dinah, but Normani.