Chapter 26.

You.

"Sorry I'm late." I apologize and push my hair back in an attempt for it to be neat.

"Thats fine." My mother forces a smile. "Just. Go get busy." She says, handing me a page and waving me off.

I roll my eyes and go over to the boardroom where all the interns are scattered.

I clear my throat loudly, catching most of their attention and they quiet down to look at me.

"Good Morning." I greet them and nobody responds.

"I said good morning." I say louder, causing them to grumble back responses. "Just because you're having a bad morning doesn't mean that you don't have to greet."

"Well you're late." One of them says and I turn my head quickly to see a tall dark haired guy with lots of tattoos and piercings.

"I'm so sorry." I say sarcastically. "But that doesnt give you a reason not to greet. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ma'am." He looks down at the floor.

"It's Y/N." I tell him, and everyone. "I don't know you, I haven't met you and I don't even know your names. But I'm Y/N. I'll learn your names as we go along but we have a really busy day ahead of us. Actually every day here is busy. So please be quick on your feet, quick to your stations and try not to fall over please?"

One stickers and I look back at her.

"It's a possibility." I tell her, causing her to smile back at me. "Also... the work might involve you having to go into your lunch time. But I'll try and make a way. I promise."

They all mumble something in agreement and I nod and lift the paper so it can be eye level.

"Okay. So most of you may or may not be working today, but just shadowing. And that means don't get in people's way. Just watch."

"I'm sorry. How long have you been working here?" A petite girl asks as she raises her hand.

"A week." I tell her and proceed with my list. "So I'm going to call you out and tell you what you need to do. Okay?"

"Okay." Everyone says in harmony.

"Okay so Zoe, Jenny and Eric." I say and look up at the three people with their hands raised. I notice the one with the tattoos as Eric and the petite girl as Zoe. "You guys will be overshadowing the photography department. Okay?"

They all nod quickly.

"I'll take you there soon." I tell them.

"Zach, Keisha and... Zane." I look up at the other three people with their hands raised. "You guys will be sitting in on a meeting with an ad agency." They nod.

"And I'll take you guys there too."
"Then all we have left is... Noah and Melissa." Great.

I look up to see the two with bright smiles.

"You guys will be doing the photocopies." I smile, causing theirs to falter.

"Okay so you lot." I motion to the first group. "Lets go."

They all grab their notepads and belongings and follow me.

I take them to the photography department and inform the photographers working there that they'll have guests.

I then go back and take the next lot to the people in the meeting and then I take the last two to the photo copy machine.

They're all eager to work so I don't think that we'll have a problem.