Chapter 36.

You.

"It's so not raining outside." Dinah says in disbelief, until she hears the sound of the rain against the window.

She sighs and pulls me closer. "Maybe it's a good thing that you didn't go to work today." She mumbles into my skin on my neck. "Because it's cuddle weather."

"Mhm." I reply, snuggling more into her.

"So you're not going to talk to me?" She asks, sitting up and leaving me to the cold air. "Are you going to do me like that?"

"I'm just really tired." I mumble and wrap myself up in the blankets.

Dinah chuckles and takes them away from me.

Before I can protest, she replaces the warmth with her body, which is semi naked.

I sigh in content.

"What was Ally talking about last night?" She asks, nuzzling her face into my neck.

"I don't know." I yawn. "Ally's crazy. She could be talking about anything."

"Y/N." Dinah says seriously as she moves upwards. "You even nodded and I hate it when you lie to me."

"I'm not lying." I defend myself. "I'm just not telling you everything because I'm trying to still figure myself out."

"Well why don't you let me help you then?" She asks, with a thoughtful and cute tone, making me melt.

"Because I need to make this by myself." I tell her honestly and try not to say it rudely, but I guess she already took offence.

"Oh."

"I didn't mean it like that." I defend myself. "I just need to gather myself at the moment. That's all."

"Okay then." She shrugs, and I'm hoping that she lets the topic go. "Want some breakfast?"

"I do." I yawn. "But can I sleep for a little?"

"Okay then baby." She says and then gets up.

"And where are you going?" I ask, using all the energy in my body to turn around and face her.

"I'm going to the kitchen." She says, looking at me as if I'm crazy. "A woman needs to eat."

"But I wanted you to come lay with me." I pout.

"And I will. After I've eaten." She shrugs.

"Dinah." I whine. "You can't love food more than me. It may be possible but it's not right."

She chuckles. "I'll be back soon."

I pout again and turn over, wrapping myself in the blankets seeing as I won't be getting body warmth.

She mumbles "Fuck it." Before getting back under the covers and spooning me. "Are you satisfied now?" She asks and I nod.

"More than."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So you think that Troye Sivan can't sing?" Dinah asks while playing with my fingers.

"I didn't say that." I roll my eyes. "I said that he's a great actor,  I wasn't implying that he couldn't sing." I defend myself. "And he can by the way."

"And where do you stand on Jacob Sac - "

"Lets get one thing straight." I interrupt her. "As long as we're together, we will never ever ever talk about irrelevance?"

She chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Of course."

"Speaking of irrelevance." Dinah rolls her eyes. "How did Melissa know that you were out back yesterday?"