Chapter 29.

You.

I walk into the house with Dinah attached to my back. As soon as we got out of the car, she got on my back and insisted that I carry her into the house.

So I do.

I am not whipped.

I hear her snoring softly, causing me to smile a bit to myself, just because she's so cute.

I love how cute it is when she falls asleep immediately.

I close the door with my foot and walk upstairs with her hugging my neck tightly.

I open my room door and forget that I stripped my sheets so I take her into the guest room and tap one of her amazing thighs to wake her up.

She opens her eyes lazily and gets off of my back.

I guess she hasn't slept in a while because she collapses into the bed immediately.

"Wait until I get you under the covers." I tell her and she whines like a little kid but I open the covers and she gets under them and comfortable.

I move to leave but she stops me.

"Where are you going?" She asks in a soft voice.

"I'll be back soon. Okay?"

She nods and I leave to go up to my room.

I throw the dirty laundry in the wash and get myself some new sheets. I make my bed again and put my phone on charge.

I then go back down to the guest room where I find an empty bed.

I scratch my head, really confused.

Until I'm slammed against the wall behind me and my neck is being attacked by Dinah.

"I thought you were tired." I moan out as she bites onto my neck.

"I was." She kisses the hickey. "But that was until you decided to come into the room with no pants on." She husks and removes my shirt too so I'm only in my underwear.

"Why do you have no pants on Y/N?" She asks as she kisses down my neck.

"I don't sleep with a p - pants God Dinah." I moan as she unclasps my bra and throws it across the room.

"So you want all the fuckboys outside to see your ass when you're asleep?" She asks as she looks into my eyes.

"There are no fuckboys." I assure her and she pinches one of my hardened nipples.

"Are you sure?" She asks as she moves her head downwards.

"So sure." I breathe out when she attaches her lips to the same nipple.

I moan out softly and she smirks when she pulls away. "You like that don't you?" She asks as she slides her hand down to the other one and pinches it too.

I nod and she squeezes it tightly. "Words Y/N."

"I do." I moan out and now that she's satisfied, she moves her head down to the other nipple and sucks on it.

"Jesus Dinah." I moan as she moves her left hand downwards towards my underwear.

She smirks when she gets to the elastic band of it and stands up straight but still pressed up against me.

"Do you want my fingers in you Y/N?" She asks against my lips.

I nod and she moves her hand again, making me extra frustrated.

"Words Y/N."

"Yes I do." I tell her.

"Too bad." She shrugs as she moves my underwear down my legs and lifts my feet to take it off.