Chapter 28.

You.

I jolt awake at the sound of my phone ringing, causing Dinah to sit up too.

She gives me a questioning look and I give her a sheepish smile, as I reach over and pick my phone up.

I read the caller ID and put the phone to my ear after pressing 'accept'.

"Anna it's way too early." I say into the phone and she chuckles in response.

"Its only six am."

"Exactly? What the hell is your version of early?" I ask and Dinah lays back flat on the bed and starts caressing my bare hip.

"Does it matter?" She asks, with an attitude. "Listen I'm calling to ask if you don't mind taking Enrique to the game later on?"

I sigh, knowing how many situations my sister has gotten me out of in the past.

"Nope. He has to be there by eight right?"

"Right."

"I'll be there at seven thirty." I say just before Dinah starts kissing on my neck.

"Thanks sis. You know I love you. Right?"

"Mm." I moan. "I love you too."

Before she can say anything else, I end the call and am pushed to the bed and pinned to it.

Dinah leans down and kisses me on my lips to which I immediately pull away.

"Morning breath." I explain to her.

She rolls her eyes and kisses me again, before kissing my chin and then my cheek.

She then wraps her arms around my chest, which is covered by the sheet. "So who do you love?"

"My sister." I give her a dopey grin before shifting so I'm cuddling into her.

She gives me a questioning expression.

"I have to take Enrique to his game today." I explain and her face clears up.

"Can I go with you?" She yawns.

"Like you weren't going to anyway." I giggle and she kisses my bare shoulder. "There is a toothbrush in the bathroom in the cabinet above the sink. It's red."

"Are you trying to say that my mouth stink?" She asks, covering her mouth.

I giggle and pull it away. "Not in the slightest. I'm just saying. Then I can get you home."

She nods and gets up, not before putting her clothes on.

She smirks at me before she disappears into the bathroom.

I hear the water running from the sink before getting up too and putting some clothes on.

I walk into the bathroom to see that instead of putting all her clothes on, she only has on her underwear and a shirt.

I gulp before getting my toothbrush and lathering it up with toothpaste too and brushing my teeth.

She smirks before spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing her mouth.

She then kisses the back of my neck, causing me to choke on my toothpaste.

"Babe." Dinah stops pressing kisses against my neck. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I gasp and spit out and rinse my mouth too.

She smiles as I dry my mouth and as soon as its dry, she kisses me again.