Chapter 16.

You.

"So, when are you going to introduce me to Dinah Jane?" My mother asks casually as I shove a spoon of cereal in my mouth.

I swallow. "You know Dinah. Why do you want to meet her?" I ask. "Did aliens come down to earth and wipe your memory of the day we had dinner at Mama Milika's house?"

"I know Dinah yes." She rolls her eyes. "But you haven't introduced  me to her as your girlfriend."

"Because she's not." I shrug, drinking the milk out of the bowl.

"Oh, she isn't?" My mother smirks, taking the bowl out of my hands.

"No." I reply, taking the bowl out of her hands and putting the spoon in it.

I then get up and I feel my mother's eyes on me.

"What?" I ask, turning around.

"Where are you going?" She asks, resting her head against her hands.

"Anna asked me to take Enrique again today." I reply and then put the bowl in the sink.

"And you have no problem doing so?" My mother asks with a smirk.

She knows my ass is lazy.

"I love my sister." I reply and go up to my room to put some shoes on.

"So, I may or may not have heard from Milika that her son is also playing in today's game." My mother says as she leans against my door frame.

"Jesus Mom." I mumble, slipping on a shoe. "Can I have no space to myself?"

I look at my mother to see that devious smirk still on her face.

"Yeah, he is." I roll my eyes.

"So, Dinah is going too?" She asks.

"Probably." I reply and push past my mother.

"Mhm." My mother says behind me. "Listen, before you go." She tugs on my arm. "We need to talk."

"About?"

"Your dad." She says and shifts her weight to one side before handing me my car keys.

"What about him?"

"He wants you to come visit for a while." She smiles. "He hasn't seen you in forever. Neither have your brother's and sisters."

"I miss them." I pout.

"They miss you too." She gives me a smile and then starts to brush my hair out of my face. "At least two weeks?"

"Two weeks." I smile. "But I have to go."

She nods and reaches up to kiss my forehead. "You and Dinah have a good time."

"Whatever Mom. I'll be home soon okay."

"Okay baby." She waves me off.

I get in the car, and seeing as its a calm day, I decide to speed to my sisters house.

No cops are gonna catch me today.

"Y/N." My sister scolds me as I enter her driveway. "I heard you revving your car from the next street. I hope you're not gonna drive with my baby like that." She says as she puts her hands on Ricky's shoulders.

"Yeah. Yeah." I roll my eyes. "Be happy that I'm taking him, because if Mom knew why I was taking him..."

"You have no idea what you're talking about." She comes over to my window and flicks my forehead.