Chapter 16/88: Plan Set!

Read/Enjoy/Comment!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Place: The Ellington Company -Branch VII.

Time: Three to five in the afternoon, aka estimated lunch time for Conor Byron.

Target: USB flash drive, colored black, thumb size.

Mission: Search through Byron's office in hopes of finding anything to lead to the flash drive ─possibly the USB itself.

Date: Tomorrow.

-----Saved-----

I saved the details on a memo on my phone, and sighed as I eyed it.

After returning home last night, I barely had the time to sleep.

I had spent the whole night thinking of the step I had to take.

The step which will guarantee my going back to Rickard Ellington Conway's office ─Or at least, the hope of that.

I planned to find the USB of the legendary project.

How though? That was a hard question.

Now personally, I reached the following hypothesis.

Two people probably have the project. And not anyone else.

One of which might be the very respectable Conor Byron, because, logically, a USB flash drive is portable, and not hard at all to carry around, plus he very well must know Rickard Ellington Conway will probably be searching everywhere.

And other of which must be Miss(us) Kurina Byron, considering she is working under the Ellington President's employ in an attempt to crack the security code of the flash drive.

I sighed, as I rolled off my bed, which I haven't left since I'd woken up an hour ago.

My phone pinged as I headed towards the bathroom.

It was Jaden, texting to ask whether I was ready for him to pass by me.

We'd agreed yesterday to meet today, considering we both had a holiday.

I washed, dressed up casually, and headed to the kitchen to grab some water to hydrate.

The kitchen was empty, and I'd expected that, considering Katy had work today.

********

It wasn't in thirty minutes that Jaden was beeping before our apartment for me to come out.

Locking the door behind me, I headed towards his white Mazda.

As I got in, I was met by the very funny Jaden Stevens blowing his very cute cigarette right in my face, as he chuckled out loudly.

I coughed, hard, as I used my hand as a biological fan. "You jerk!" I scolded, playfully, while poking my head out of the window to refresh my breath.

He continued to laugh throatily, as he stuck his tongue out playfully through his full lips.

I stopped pouting, and laughed along. "So, plans?"

He drove off, "Well, first of all, have you eaten? I haven't had my breakfast yet."

I shook my head, "Me neither."

He grinned, "Very well then, breakfast it shall be first, and then we shall see where we'll go."

I nodded, and continued looking outside the window.