Chapter 31/103: Stay

Comment+Enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ridding myself of my high heels, and holding the pair in my right hand, I stormed after the fellow who'd dropped the mirror.

Now I believe I've mentioned it before; I was not particularly the most sportive dude on earth.

Soon enough, I found my breath starting to hitch, and my legs beginning to ache.

I clenched my teeth, "D-Damn!"

My target darted into some minor street to the right, and I followed.

The smell of rot and dirt filled my nostrils, and I suddenly had the urge to puke.

It was obviously not a reputable street he'd turned to.

I could smell the heavy scent of cigarettes and smokes of heavy cigars.

Deciding I will be doomed if I followed him any further, I started thinking of someway to stop him.

"Stop!" I called, "What's the deal with the mirrors! Ugh!!"

Okay monster, your screaming didn't do much.

Method two then.

Clutching over the heels in my hands, I gathered as much strength as possible in my right hand, as I aimed, and... Bam!

Wow, Katy will kill me. She liked those heels.

The heels hit his head and shoulder, and the good fellow stopped.

I stopped as well, as a step or two separated us.

He slowly started turning towards me, and I didn't get much chances to examine him, as he charged back at me.

"You're one pain in the ass, do you know?" He growled, as his hand collided with my face, and he pushed me over the wall.

I gulped, as he pulled out a small knife.

"I do not have much time as to kill you, but you have to stop following me," He clenched over my face, and I shuddered, "Do you understa─"

He was cut off, as my hands came up to his shoulder, and, pushing weight up by stressing down, I tried performing an air-kick.

Bad idea.

His hand, which was over my face, moved to strike my stomach, and I whined painfully.

"Ugh!!" I bit my lips in pain, as I fell backwards against the wall.

He stumbled a step back, as he put his knife away, and turned to start walking away.

I let out a frustrated breath, one thing I have learned about my luck in the recent timespan of my life:

My problems do not solve themselves manually if I underestimate them. They only become worse.

And so, I moved.

An image of my scary Karate trainer snapped to my mind, and my stomach clenched.

Squatting down, I got on both of my hands, as I fixed my whole body –minus my right leg– like pointer of a compass, and moved my right leg in a circular motion like the hand of a compass.

"Kiai!!"I groaned, and he barely had the chance to let out a sound, as he lost his balance.

"Tell me," I stood arrogantly above him, while he lied on the ground, unbalanced, eyes wide.