Chapter 50/122: For the Love of Katherine

Sorry for being late, but Wattpad crashed and we had to re-write this!! Enjoy a long chappie ;)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

With shaking fingertips, and a sinking heart, I dialed Katherine's number, as we rode in Leonard Beards' blue Alfa Romeo.

I was seated in the backseat, Mr. Ellington in the seat beside that of the driver, Leonard Beards.

And Leonard Beards was moving with a relatively high speed.

Beep, beep, beep... the line was not connecting.

"Dammit! Answer Katy, answer please!!" I hissed, extremely worried.

The line finally was picked up.

"Cherry! Don't tell me you're calling to say you're getting pizza with you, because I just fu**ing ordered!!" My best friend exclaimed directly.

I let out a sigh of relief, good, she's still okay.

"Kat, look, you... you have to hear me out! We're coming for y-you, okay?! Don't panic!!!" I panicked.

"Char?" Her voice came from the other side of the line, "You're panicking baby, calm down what the—" And the phone was pulled from between my fingers.

The strong, long and well-steeped fingers engulfed around the phone, as he held it to his ear.

"Katrina Martinez." He gained her attention.

A moment of silence came, then:

"Hey, why do you have Charlotte's phone, you asshole?!"

I saw the president's jaw twitch, and his blue eyes glint, wildly.

"I do not have the time to reply to you, unfortunately. Do exactly what I'm going to tell you!" He spoke, dead calm and cold.

Katherine gasped, "Hey, is something wrong? Why—"

"Shut all the doors and windows and lock them." He gave his first order, "Head up the second floor and don't come down except if we call you. Even better, hide." He commanded, dangerously.

I shuddered, and I heard Katherine snort from the other side of the line.

"Hey you! Are you playing something on me with Charlo—"

BAM!

A loud, clear bang could be heard the door, and Katherine's yelp came as well.

We all stiffened, and Mr. Ellington was first to regain his composure and initiate a reaction.

"What happened?" He directly questioned, voice careful.

Another BAM echoed before he got an answer, and Katy's yelp was heard yet again.

Cold sweat drenched my back, and I felt my mouth go dry.

"S-Someone's banging against the door!" Katherine's shaky answer came.

The president hardened his grip over the phone.

"Lock it, do you hear me? Blocca la porta, Martinez!" He ordered, deadly.

**Blocca la porta: Lock the door**
"Oh, thanks for the Italian lesso—yikes!" Katy's voice cut off.

BAM! CRASH!

"G-GYAH!!!!!" Katherine's scream echoed loudly through the car, as the president's eyes went wide.

He shifted, "You... Head up and enter any room and lock it, now!"