Chapter 25/97: Resist Me

Enjoy! Happy 2017❣️
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I balled my hand up into a tight fist and kept it at my side, doing everything in my power to prevent it from going up on its own to... uhm, entangle around him.

He moved his lips against mine softly for a second, yet immediately pulled back for another second, before the simple peck turned into something more.

He leaned again, and placed his lips against mine, unmoving.

My whole body shook slowly, and I was frozen.

My eyes were wide, unregistering, as they gazed into him with disbelief.

His eyes continued to darken with arctic coldness, as they buried into mine with utter darkness.

He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving.

Questions shot my mind like a thousand bullets, and I shuddered fiercely.

What... What was happening?! God!

What's he doing?! An-And... here!!! In front of two-hundred Goddamned people!!

He clenched his jaw, as he parted his lips, against mine, and spoke:

"Resist me."

His voice had come cold, arrogant, demanding, and most importantly, unaffected. Holy damn!

I flinched, and gasped; my comprehension system in a sleep.

"Wh-Wha..." I murmured against his lips.

My lips were shaking, and my whole entity was shaken as well. My lips felt dry and a deep realization had hit them... A realization of a sudden urgent need I've never known before.

"Resist me, Thorne." He murmured, seductively, his voice deep and manly, "You have to act as if I'm a stranger, while I explain some things during the single minute I have."

My breath stuck in my throat, more like, I suddenly forgot I was even breathing.

What?

Excuse me?

This... This... H-He's acting?! What the heck?!

He gripped even tighter, and it seriously hurt.

"O-Ouch!" I whispered against his lips, and I started seeing double at the increasing sensation flowing through my body.

"Exactly," He gripped tighter to pain me, and pinned his lips heavily to mine, "I'm one of those businessmen trying to make you mine, resist me!" He ordered, dead cold.

Look here, dude, I'm not really sure I wouldn't like that.

No, Char! Focus on your very professional and business mission!

I groaned, and shut my eyes, to prevent eye-contact, or maybe just to feel the sensation ─Dang no!

I raised my hands to his broad, and remarkably muscular chest, as I tried to push away ─and maybe pull a little too.

Okay just crap.

"One aid," He moved his lips to the side of mine, and I could still feel eyes on us, so I slowly tried enhancing my acting skills by pushing harder, "One advance." He hissed.

"That is what you get out of every man in this hall, and that is what's meant by 'The Double A' system." He murmured, darkly, and a deep, unfathomable sound escaped my throat in the form of a groan, and then I gasped.