Chapter 17/89: Plan in Progress

Read/Comment! Lots of love xx
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The soft breathing, and the fast heartbeat rhythm of mine was the only thing echoing in my mind through the moment, as I laid behind the door of Conor Byron's private bathroom, very careful not to let a single sound escape me.

In a race against time, I'd managed to move my feet with enough agility as to hide in the bathroom of Byron's office, before he and his wife stormed in, shutting the door behind them.

I spied on them with a single eye, trying to catch glimpses from the opening of the door lock.

God, most importantly now, please just don't make them feel like pooping.

I watched as they entered, and Kurina wrapped her arms around her husband, as he leaned to plant a fast, yet passionate kiss on her lips.

My lips tingled suddenly, and I felt as though they were freezing, and needed warmth.

I quickly shook my head, gah warmth my ass!

After the couple were done with their good deal of kissing, they finally broke off, and Kurina pulled out a set of papers out of her bag.

"I have finally found the documents concerning the capital of the project, its main aim, the outcome of it, as well as other financial components of it." She announced, as she handed him the documents.

"And the way to unlock the information of the USB, I need the information on this USB, Kurina!!" He growled, seriously, and clenched his fists.

The Byron wife let out a smile, "Do you doubt my skills, baby?" She purred, and pulled out two USB flashes out of her bag, as she handed them to him.

My eyes widened, as I saw that one of the two USBs she was handing him was non other than the stolen one.

A series of flashbacks crossed my mind...

Mr. Ellington when he first was working on the USB in my office.

When I took it by mistake from the wrong shelf.

Mr. Ellington's voice on the phone when I told him I took the wrong one.

And finally, the pain in my head back when the bastard Sevag had hit me...

I did a massive work to suppress a gasp from escaping me.

Byron let out a loud laugh, "Oh I certainly do not doubt your hacking skills, my wife, so I take it you hacked his hidden supervision system as well?"

She smirked, "Well, his supervision system is unbreakable, so I did something better," She licked her lips, and ran her hand seductively over his jaw, "I did my work on the guy responsible for the supervision." She chuckled.

Byron frowned, "I don't like that."

She wrapped her arms around him again, "I know, but let's think about the outcome of it all, shall we?" She winked.

They laughed together, and I clenched my fists.

I was wondering how his majesty did not notice her sneaking.

Screw her!

As Byron eyed the USBs, he arched an eyebrow at her, "What's the other USB for?"

She eyed it intently, "It simply contains the codes to undo the firewalls protecting the data, I think."

He deepened his frown again, "You think?"