Chapter 58/130: Messages and Calls

Read+Enjoy!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The doorknob gave a slight crack.

And, glancing in its direction, I noticed his hand clenched over it.

I squealed.

"G-Gah!" My breath stuck in my throat, as I turned towards him completely.

It then occurred to me that hiding my butt and back meant I would be exposing my front.

My hands came up to cross against my chest, and I curled down slightly.

Screw, wh-what to do now?!?

I looked around, feeling a huge chaos of feelings feud within me.

Between desire, anticipation, resistance, rejection, objection, want... I could feel my own self going lost.

My eyes roamed over everything, and everything suddenly felt like nothing.

I saw nothing. Everything felt blurry.

My hair locks engulfed my shoulders and cascaded down my back in a vain attempt to cover me.

I finally dared to eye his face, which, in return seemed extremely, completely, and utterly passive. It was like you'd sculpted his features straight from Everest.

I couldn't let out a sound, as I saw his orbs losing me, while regaining their form, as they froze gravely.

It was like he was registering everything and nothing at once.

You could see nothing in those mysterious, ocean-like orbs.

He slowly stepped back, and turned.

"Inform me when you're done." He muttered, the door falling shut behind him.

Recalling his voice tone, I frowned; it had been purely calm and neutral, like he was not even fazed.

Holy Gods! Am I really that undesirable?!

The door was clicked closed, and I collapsed back again against the bed, my breathing unsteady.

My face burnt and my ears felt on fire.

I covered my face from nothing with my own hands, letting out a loud sigh.

"Screw, what's wrong with my... body?" I whispered, my body shaking with mad heat.

My own heart clenched at the thought.

A night here.

A night in the one and only estate of none other than the Rickard Ellington Conway.

For some reason, a part of me is awaiting something... But, what the heck?!

I shook my head, straightening, and held up the nightgown Mrs. Brooks had gotten me.

Gazing into it, I pouted softly.

Short.

Tight.

I slipped into it, and just like I'd expected, it was tight in the chest department because of my remarkable sizes, and it reached some centimeters above my knees and more towards my butt.

I dried my hair through the towel, and finally decided to exit the room and search for my target.

.

.

.

Finding my target did not turn out to be as easy as expected, actually, after like ten minutes of search, I finally stumbled into a young maid who so kindly explained to me that the whole wing I was searching for my employer in was not actually the one he was in.