Chapter 20/92: Scotch Purposes

Enjoy/comment xx

Please check out important A/N at the end of the chappie!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rickard Ellington Conway and I slowly walked wordlessly towards the door of the bathroom...

His scent suddenly snaked to my nostril again, and puff, Cherry was drugged.

I looked up, only to be met by the sight of his VII tattoo, and his extremely manly neck muscles.

His shirt was not as perfect as always after such a situation, so the lapel was crooked, revealing the devilish tattoo ─which somehow radiated a magnetic field that attracted me to it badly.

I tiptoed, and acted on my instinct, without bothering to think twice.

My face came up, as I nuzzled into his neck, and my lips came to make contact with his tattoo over his hot, flaming neck skin.

He stopped, and stiffened.

The muscles under my lips simply clenched in a second, but their owner uttered not a letter.

My hands came up to his shoulder, trying to maintain a better superposition.

I didn't kiss. I didn't smooch.

I simply nuzzled my lips there by pure human instinct.

Or even better, by pure womanly instinct.

"Grazie mille, il mio amore." I mumbled.

**Grazie mille, il mio amore: Thank you so much, my love.**

Hah! How was that, Mister?! All thanks to the Italian drama I watched last week! I believe it must mean something like: Thank you, or thank you so much!

Tehee, I really get the feeling I'm such a genius at times!

The man in question stiffened, and saw his Adam's apple slightly bob as he swallowed.

Nevertheless, his composure didn't seem to waver.

He reached for his right wrist, and clenched, hard.

Weird, did I say it wrong?

"Where," He started slowly, extremely frostily, and yet, he seemed a bit lacking his calm self, "Did you learn that from?"

Raising my head from his neck, I went down to my original height ─aka no tiptoeing, and grinned at him, hastily.

"Humph! I'm smart, I'm learning Italian." I boasted.

A muscle in his jaw twitched again, holy, what's with him?!

"Then you know what that meant?"

I blinked, and arched my eyebrow towards him, "Th-Thank you so much?" I muttered, uncomfortably.

Something twitched again his face, but this time, it wasn't in displeasure, no.

The edges of his full lips slightly arched up, and his eyes suddenly twitched with a sheer hint of amusement.

I flushed, "I-It doesn't mean that?" My voice croaked in embarrassment.

For once since forever, the portion of the smile was not directly gone.

Instead, it even honored me with an answer.

"Not exactly." His tone was deep and throaty, yet clearly amused.

I flushed further, and turned my head away in a blush.

"Wh-What does it mean then?" I suddenly blurted.