Chapter 36/108: Return of the Raven Beauty

A somehow early update because we have some important stuff to do through the day but still want to update!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I heaved a heavy sigh, as I focused on the phone before me while texting my very stubborn, hot-headed best-friend, Jaden Stevens.

I could feel my head slightly pounding because I was focusing over a tiny little screen, while sitting in a train moving in high speed.

I had actually visited Abel Daniels in Lambeth today, considering I had not seen him through the last week and today was my holiday, and now I was heading back to Westminster to meet up with Jaden Stevens.

I turned to focus over my phone again, and typed:

'We go to eat ice-cream from Big Boy's first, and that's final!' ─I texted.

'Dream of it! We're going for a good burger and cheese first!' ─His reply came in a text.

I huffed, and put the phone down, pissed.

Humph! Why can't people realize that ice-cream is even better than burgers in my eyes?!

I turned to eye around through the train, and crinkled my nose.

Holy, it's quite crowded here.

My phone buzzed, and I shifted to grab it from beside me.

But then a scene grabbed my attention, and I frowned.

A woman was standing, holding onto a strap while looking extremely pale and uncomfortable.

She was trying to move away from a man standing behind her with a dark yet hidden expression.

I eyed as she tried stepping away from him, but it was quite crowded before her.

My eyes finally travelled to her other hand.

They widened.

Her other hand was trying to push something behind her away, while I could see his hands running down her waist and...

The feminist inside me flared, and I directly stood up.

"H-Hey, you!" I snapped in their direction, and moved against some fellows until I reached them.

The woman's head snapped in my direction, and she had tears in her eyes.

The man behind her directly stiffened, as he pushed against the people and ran away.

I directly approached the young lady, who was hugging herself vulnerably.

"Uh... Please come, you may have my seat!" I offered, softly, and lead her to my seat.

She collapsed there, and I squatted down before her.

It was at that that I had the chance to examine her features more carefully.

A long, black-as-midnight hair; it fell in thick and well-defined curves, they weren't too curly as sarah's, but rather, just soft curves, barely noticed.

A small nose, and full, luscious lips.

She had a huge, almond-shaped, pair of eyes, hazel brown. Her lashes were thick, and her expression was slightly uncomfortable.

She looked around my age, possibly a bit older. She could pass for Sarah's, basically.

I blinked.

Wow. She's really beautiful.

So beautiful.

"Thank you," She muttered, softly, in a low voice.