Chapter 2: A Mysterious Mission

Aura pov
It's been a month sense I came to poke high. "I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the school." Rose said to us. "I know. To think I just came to this school and now it's almost going to be over." I said. "Guys do you think we should tell her?" Lucas asked. "Tell me what?" I asked now curious. I seen them nod and the lucas said "I'll go first." "Aura there's something about us. Something that makes us different." He began.

I was full focused on this wondering what he was talking about. "We have special abilities most tied to who we are. Mine is I can make weapons made out of aura." Lucas explained. "I have the power to see the future and can freeze others in their tracks with my mind." Flare told me. "I have the power to read others minds and control others, and I have the power of gravity." Rose explained her power to me.

"I'm the only zoroark who can mega evolve." Kara said. "I have the power to control shadows and darkness." Night said his power. "My power is the ability to control flames and lava." Blaze explained. "Lastly is me. I have the power to make swords and the power of nature." Blade told me. I was suprised by what they told me but understood cause I had power like them. "Wow. So your all like me." I said knowing I can trust them with my secret.

When they heard me say their all like me now they wanted to hear. "I have aura abilities that no other lucario has. I can make blades out of aura and so much more." I explained to them. "Wow that sounds like... never mind it's impossible." Rose said. They all told me we should go to bed for the next day. I laid there wondering what they were thinking. At that moment I wished I had roses ability.

I ended up getting to sleep but that night I never seen the next day coming. Around 7:45a.m. we got to school and waited outside till it was time to go in. We really did nothing for the first class, but during the second class which was fighting the principal wanted to see the whole 11th grade. We all gathered in the lunch room where mrs. Vine the principal gave speeches.

"This is your last day as 11th graders. Next year is your final year here at poke high. I have high hopes that you will all make it through life and come to higher reaches. No matter if one brings you down get back up and try, try again for the world is full of things that will bring you down. I am proud to be the principal of this school cause if I wasn't I wouldn't have got to see these wonderful years all have had." That was her first part of the speech.

As she went to begin the second part the room began to crumble and we all ran out. We all made it out just a moment later and we would have been crush cause the ceiling to the lunch room came down. Out a window we seen other pokemon attacking the school. "What in arceus name is going on?" I heard rose ask. "This can't be right all pokemon are suppose to live in peace." Miss. Vine said.

The ceiling to the hallway began to crumble. We ran one way when everyone else ran another. We were trapped by rubble then all the sudden we were teleported away from this mess. We were then by a small pond and in front of us floated a shiny mew. "Mew the great and the wise." The others said bowing to her so I did the same. "Rise. There is no reason to bow." She said to us.

"I have called upon you eight for help in this dark time." She continued to say. "Dark times? What do you mean?" Lucas asked her. "It's been going on for a while, but it has just disturbed the whole world of pokemon." She said. "What is it?" I asked. She sighed "all the legendaries have become evil. I was able to hide before turned evil like the rest by a human." She explained.

"What do you mean a human? I thought this part of the pokemon world was closed of from the human world." Flare said. "I was but just two months again a human broke through somehow turning all legendary pokemon and any other pokemon he could get his hands onto dark." She explained. "So what dose this have to do with us?" Blaze asked.

She looked to him then at the rest of us. "You eight have power. You know of this don't you?" She asked us and we all nodded. "With this power your more powerful then any. I ask for you help of turning the legendaries back by battling them and releasing them of the darkness." She explained. "Please my sister mewtwo is one who fell to this darkness. I ask for you to bring her back. She's a shiny mewtwo named faith." Spirit told us.

"We will help your sister first. Then well help the other legendaries." I told her. The others nodded. "Thank you." She said to us. " the power of foresight, mind, fire, nature, shadows, evolution, mega aura, and the ultimate power of all hope. You aura you hold the greatest power of all hope. You've hoped for a new beginning, you've hoped for friends, but above all you hope to find out who you truly are and who your parents were." Spirit said.

"Hope is all one needs cause it can lead them far." I told her. I seen her smile. "Go I will teleport you to the forest where my sister often goes. She should be there." Spirit told us and we began to glow s blue as she teleported us there. One by one the others were sent there. I was the last to be sent there and as I faded away being sent there I heard spirits voice say "aura find my sister she knows of your past."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second chap done hope you all like.