chapter 27: different darkness

Aura pov
It's been a day sense we fought palkia. Only two days last until the eve of the summer solstice. Sadness has begun to prick at my heart again, but I've forced it not to show. Why spend the last days you have with someone in sorrow. As everyone has always said "you never know what you have until it's gone." What I have isn't gone yet, but I feel as if everything was ripped away from me.

We're walking in a different part of the region. I looked at light blue crystals we're walking past and in them I thought I seen something fly past. "Guys." I say and everyone stops walking. "What is it?" Blade asked. I signaled for them to come look at these crystals. "I seen something move in them." All the sudden something grabbed me and I was being pulled into the gem.

The others grabbed a hold of me, trying to pull me out, but it failed. They had been pulled in a long with me. We landed on solid ground, but it seemed... upside down. We stood up, but I think we were upside down, like I assumed before. "This is the restoration realm, the mirror world, the revised dimension." Blade said, giving all the names this place is called.

"Isn't-" kara was going to say something, but got cut off by a screech. "Garatina suppose to be here? Yes." Night finished what kara was about to say and answered the question. Garatina floated down in its flight form. It blasted a light blue orb at us and we fell back.

Garatina got ready to use ghost wind. "Run." Blaze said as he got up and ran. We followed him into a cave like area. "What's with the gravity?" Lucas asked as we ran. "It's the distortion realm so everything is backwards. Don't you remember reading that at school." Blade explained, then asked.

"We'll talk about that later." I said, blasting aura at a beam garatina blasted in the cave at us. Garatina then used shadow force. I used aura blast to keep it back. Garatina wouldn't let up the power, nor was I. "Someone head out the other end of the cave and distract garatina." I ordered, then all of them went.

In a short amount of time Garatina had turned and started fighting the others. I ran out of the cave and seen flare use fire pulse on garatina, knocking him to the ground. I jump over to where they are and use icy wind. I froze Garatina in it. I'm suprised I haven't used more of my powers considering I have them all.

Blaze, then blasted garatina with lava. As Garatina flew back it found its balance to fly. It blasted a dark orb at us. The ground in front of exploded and we fell backwards off of the ground. I grabbed onto the edge of the ground and everyone grabbed onto my legs.

Garatina came down to us and blasted a beam at us. I let go and used aura tornado, spinning us all. They flung off me and landed on the ground, sliding a bit. I landed next to them and the aura tornado hit garatina.

Garatina crashed into another ground part and screeched. Lucas ran over and used aura pulse. Kara used night slash and night grabbed it with shadows. He threw him around with the shadows and then let go. Blaze burned Garatina and from all this Garatina fainted.

When Garatina opened his eyes they were still red, but weren't glowing. He screeched a thank you and flew away. Up above us was one of those Crystal. "Do you think we can get back through the Crystal?" Night asked. I nodded and jumped up into it.

My feet touched the ground and I was outside the Crystal. The others followed me. There is only one more legendary left and two days until the eve of the summer solstice.

[A/N] sorry if it's bad. I don't feel good today and I'm not really in the mood to write today, but I felt I had to write this.