chapter 16: dark swords

Aura pov
We left the forest where entie, raiku, and suicune were at later that day. We headed south and to our left the sun set west. As we walked through the evening I felt as if we were being watched. Bushes would move when there was no breeze and in the shadows I swear I was able to see glowing red eyes. I just shrugged it off and continued to walk with the others.

Later that night we found a beautiful willow tree to sleep under. As the night when on I thought I could her footsteps or in pokemon case pawsteps. I looked around but didn't see anything. I got up and walked out from the falling leaves and branches of the willow. I was then charged at by a large brown pokemon. I jumped out of the way and looked more carefully at it. "Terrikan." I mumbled.

The others must of heard the thud of terrikan charging cause they came out from under the willow to help. "Why do we have to deal with a legendary at this time? I'm tired!" Blaze said upset. "We'll get a good rest after we fight this pokemon." Flare told him, annoyed by how he was acting.

Another pokemon came from the cover of the bushes. This one was blue and not as large as terrikan. "Cobalion." I said staring at him. "Aren't these two pokemon of the swords of justice?" Flare asked me. "Your right. Cobalion is the leader. Verizon and keldeo aren't to far away if these two are here." I told her along with the others. As if on que the other two Verizon and keldeo came. We were cornered with those four around us.

They all charged inward at us at once. The eight of us jumped out of the way in time and the four collided with each other. They stumbled and looked like they really hurt themselves. They seemed to almost pass out at that moment. The eight of us were in groups of two. Each of the swords of justice went after a group. Keldeo came at me and lucas. Lucas made an impressive blade of aura and swung it at keldeo. Keldeo turned into his sword form. The blades of keldeo's and lucas's collided.

I used my electric powers and hit keldeo. He went a little distance, but got back up and came at me with the sword on his head. Before he could reach me I used my grass power and grabbed him in vines. He slashed through the vines with the sword or horn on his head. The vines fell into little pieces and let keldeo go. One again he charged at me. I made a blade out of aura just like lucas did.

As keldeo came at me, me and lucas put our blades together like a shield and blocked him. We pushed him back away from us. Lucas and I ran up to keldeo and three blades began to collide. Keldeo hit me with his blade and I fell to the ground losing my sword. Lucas continued to fight to protect me. I slowly got up and went back to fighting.

Flare pov
Me and blaze had terrikan come at us. I made my stick with the flame on it turn into a fire sword. I began to fight terrikan head on with the sword as blaze came in hitting him with a fire punch. Terrikan slid but It didn't do much. I turned the fire sword into a fire whip and grabbed terrikan by the leg. I threw him into the air with it and he landed with a thud.

Terrikan got back up and blaze hit him in the side with a blaze kick. Terrikan fell over but got back up and hit blaze with his head and blade. Blaze went flying back and I continued to fight him. I made a bow and arrow out of fire. I shot it at terrikan but it hit the thick crest that he has on his head. It didn't seem to bother him. I went back to fighting with the fire sword. Blaze got up and started firing fire at terrikan.

Kara pov
We had cobalion come after us in his sword of justice form. Night made a sword out of shadows and the two blades of cobalion and night collided. I came at cobalion side and hit him with a shadow claw. He stumbled but went back to sword fighting night. Night knocked him back with the sword and in my mega form I knocked cobalion away.

He came back right at us and ended up breaking the shadow sword of nights. Night had to make another one and sword fight cobalion. Cobalion knocked night back and night was venerable. I used sucker punch on cobalion and he slid back. Night got back up and once again their blades collided.

Blade pov
Me and rose were fighting verizon in her sword for. I used the blades that are on my arms and began fighting verizon. I knocked Verizon back and rose hit her with a beam of light. Verizon continued to come at me but I wrapped her up in vines because of the power of nature I also have. I threw verizon into the air and rose knocked her down back to the ground.

Lucas pov
As we fought keldeo and the other fought the other swords of justice I noticed aura walking backward. "Everyone come toward me." She said while backing up. The others along with me followed her. The four swords of justice came at us quickly and at full charge. "Jump!" Aura yelled and we all jumped.

The four pokemon collided with each other and fainted. We notice from the four of them a black smoke came from them and floated away into the air. They opened their eyes which were no longer glowing red. "Thank you." The four of them said and walked off in another direction. "Follow." Cobalion said and continued to walk with the other swords of justice. We followed them. "Be warned the next legendary won't be very easy. You must be careful or you'll face death." Cobalion told us.