chapter 9: dark energy

Flare pov
We had just gotten done fighting lugia. I was happy about that sense we're out of the water. I felt horrible for aura though and so worried about her. We decided after all that has been going on we should take a break for one day. We gathered berries and different things to eat and just relax. We enjoyed the day like nothing would happen. All the sudden the wind began to pick up and dark clouds came.

Lightning struck down. "Whoa." I heard Kara say. Several more lightning bolts flashed around us. "Scatter!" Aura yelled. We all got up and scattered aura hopping on one foot trying not to get hit. As we were all hiding it began to get warm. "Is it hot or is it just me?" I asked rose that was next to me. "It's getting extremely hot." She replied.

The sky then lit up red and it got warmer. The lightning stopped so we all came out from where we were hiding. The sky was still dark and kept flashing red. "This is no normal." Blade said. The temperature went back to normal, but then it got extremely cold. "Look." Blaze said pointing to the clouds in the sky. Snow began to fall softly around us. Then it got even colder and the wind picked up.

In the distance we seen a blizzard of snow coming. "Everyone get around me!" Aura yelled over the howling of the wind. We did as told and she put a shield around us. Ice covered it and then when the blizzard had stopped aura let down the shield. When it was let down and we seen our surroundings we were suprised. Everything was frozen in ice. "Should we go find what the cause of this is?" I asked everyone and they nodded.

With the ground being ice both lucas and night helped aura out. We walked the direction from which the storm clouds and blizzard came. We came to a beach area and in the sky we seen flashes of red, yellow, and blue. Sometimes we would see fire, ice, or lightning. "I can sense great energy around us." Aura said.

Then from the sky a white pokemon crashed down. When it got up it looked like the legendary pokemon reshiram. "Is that reshiram?" Rose asked in awe of seeing it. The pokemon then flew back into the clouds and more explosions were seen. The clouds then parted and three pokemon were visible. "Zekrom, kyurume, and reshiram the legendary trio of energy." Aura said staring at them.

"That explains the weather change and why you sensed so much energy." I said turning around to face aura. "They don't seem to be evil, but just fighting." Blade said. "It seems that way but look at their eyes. There glowing red which means they were under control of the evil person. "You all ready to do this?" Aura asked us and we nodded. I could tell we were all worried for her though if this went wrong she couldn't do much about it with her leg.

I used flamethrower on kyurum and blaze tried bringing it down in his fire. Kara mega evolved and used shadow ball on zekrom while night used his shadow power to bring it down. Blade was also hitting it with slashes of energy then grabbed it in vines with his power of nature. Aura used water power on reshiram while lucas used aura slash and rose was in the air and used moonblast.

We brought the three pokemon down to the ground where we were. They got free of our powers and formed a circle around us. Zekrom charged up its electric power, reshiram charged up its fire power, and kyurum charged up it's ice power. Before they fired their powers at us we ran. Lucas ran with aura in his arms to get her out of there.

Before anything was said I think all eight of us had the same idea that we have to separate and fight the pokemon separate. Night and kara went for zekrom. Me, aura, and lucas took kyrum, and blade, blaze, and rose look reshiram.

I seen blade, blaze, and rose lead reshiram off in another direction. Night, and kara lead zekrom off in another direction. Me, aura, and lucas stayed in the same place to fight kyurum. I used flamethrower and aura used a fire blast on kyurum. Lucas hit it with aura shards and it screeched. Ice then came flying out from it and we were frozen. I wasn't going to let it end here so I began to heat the ice.