Chapter 5: Memory and a vision

Aura pov
The sun began setting. All were tired from the battle with moltres, articuno, and zapdos. We headed into a forest. "Let us sleep here for the night." Rose said with a yawn. "Yeah lets." Kara said already laying on the ground dozing off. All the others began laying down and dozing off. I climbed into a tree and laid on a limb. I soon fell asleep.

---in dream---
I opened my eyes to be in a field. I looked around and seen the seven others fighting a guy in a black cloak with shaggy black hair and red eyes. I seen him fire red lightning. "But how I thought only pokemon had power." I thought to myself. I then seen the person fire dark shards towards lucas. It seemed all missed him. Then everything around me began to spin and the person disappeared. I then seen lucas fall.

"Lucas!" I yelled running over to him. From his side I seen a pool of blood spill out. Tears filled my eyes as I shook lucas and he didn't respond. "Lucas please." I whimpered. He did respond and I realized he was gone. I woke up in the tree and looked around. "Thank the legendaries everything is okay." I mumbled to myself. I jumped down from the tree and walked forward. I came to a cliff that over looked the sea and in the distance was a little island. I looked up to see the stars and even a galaxy.

Someone came walking up behind me. "What you doing alone?" The person asked. "Just wanted to be alone for a little lucas." I replied. All the sudden I seen an image of celibi, jiratchi, manaphy, phonie, shaymin, and victini in a cage. "They aren't evil like the others, but trapped." I mumbled to myself. "What?" Lucas asked. "Celibi, jiratchi, manaphy, phonie, shaymin, and victini they are trapped by someone but their not evil. I can sense them on that island over there." I told him pointing to the island.

I began thinking about my dream again. "Come lets wake the others up and go help the pokemon that are trapped." I told him and began to walk off. "Aura you okay?" He asked me. "Yes. Fine." I replied and continued walking to the others. I shook everyone then said "wake up." They all woke up slowly. "What is it?" Flare asked. "We just need to get a move on. Plus the sun will be rising soon." I told her and noticed the sun was rising.

"Where dose our next mission lay?" Blaze asked as he stretched. "Follow me and I'll show you." I told them. I walked of and they followed. Instead of walking to the cliff I walked another way to the shore where the island is visible. "They are over there." I told them. "So how are we suppose to get over there?" Blaze asked. "Easy." I said as I used my ice power making an ice walkway across the water. "Helps being one with all powers." I said.

"Follow." I told them and began walking on the ice. They all followed nearly slipping several times. Flare slipped and nearly fell In the water. Blaze catch her. "Thanks." She said to him blushing. We made it to the island after a while. We heard the pokemon crying out for help. "In there." I told the others as I pointed to a cave. We went in with flare lighting our way.

We emerged from a tunnel into a larger area and seen the pokemon in a cage. "Thank goodness someone has come to help us." Celibi said. "Yes we've been in here for quite a long time." Jarachi replied. "Here I'll open it." Kara said and grabbed the lock. She was then zapped back. Night helped her up. "It's electrical." I said. "Leave this to me." Rose announced and used the power of mind to open it. "Good job rose." Night told her as the six pokemon trapped in the cage came out.

After that we went through the tunnel again and emerged back outside. "Thank goodness that nightmare is over." Said manaphy. "No quite." I replied as regular dark pokemon began to surround us. The pokemon launched their power at us. I noticed as we began to fight we paired off into groups. Me and lucas fought and as I was fighting some of the dark pokemon I told the six pokemon to get back to the other land. Manaphy, phonie, jarachi, victini, celibi, and shaymin in her flying form flew over.

Rose pov
There were so many of these dark pokemon I was separated from my friend's. From up above I blasted the pokemon with my power. A charizard then came up from behind me and knocked me to the ground using air slash. When I fell to the ground the pokemon continued to gather around me. Blade then came and started to get the other pokemon away from me.

The Charizard dragged me off and started to fight me. As I fought it I realized the number of dark pokemon began to decrease. Charizard then knocked me into the side of the cave and I struggled to get up. Blade then came and fought charizard for me after I weakened it. Charizard fired flamethrower at blade and I heard him scream as his front side was burned. It didn't stop blade he continued to fight the charizard and soon it retreated.

After it retreated blade fell to the ground. "Blade!" I yelled and ran to him. "Why did you do that? Why did you let yourself get burned?!" I asked him. He gave me a smile and replied with "I did it and fought for you because I love you." I smiled at those words and replied to him saying "I love you too." I then used heal pulse on his burn and mist of it went away.

I helped him up and we both noticed all the pokemon were gone. "We did it!" He exclaimed and then kissed my cheek. I blushed and seen the other walk over. "Now lets get back." Aura said as she walked by the shore and made the ice bridge again. We all walked on it and met the six pokemon we saved from that cage in the forest. Celibi looked to aura. You've heard about your past, but very little. I have the ability to show you." She told aura.

Aura pov
When celibi told me this I was suprised. Now I would know what happened to my parents. "Close your eyes." She told me. I did so and then I felt one of her tiny hand touch my forehead. I then began to see the memory of what happened to my parents.

"Blue we must get out of here before it's to late." A silver lucario said. "Yes I know pearl. Follow me." A blue lucario said taking the silver lucarios paw. The silver lucario had a tiny riolu in her arms as they ran. They went through a forest and soon came to a field. "Run!" The blue lucario yelled to the silver one as a garchomp and a couple other dragon type pokemon with poison type pokemon came. With them was a man in dark and had red evil eyes.

The silver lucario continued to run no matter how much her leg told her to drop. She finally reached a little home on the far side of the field. She knocked on the door and a delphox opened it. "Thank goodness your here fire." The silver lucario said as she handed the delphox a white riolu with blue markings and blue fur. "Watch over my aura. My princess aura." The silver lucario said as she ran back the way she came.

The silver lucario came to the area where she left blue. She began to walk and soon seen the dead body of a lucario. The king of the aura kingdom blue had been killed by the human. All silver held her husband the human came up and with his and shot out poisonous barbs. The queen then fell back and faced the same fate as her husband. This was the war of the century, but it wasn't the war that killed her parents it was that human.

I opened my eyes and tears clouded my vision. Spirit was right I am a princess of the aura kingdom, but my parents were killed by that human. "Power is what he desired." Celibi told me. "How could he kill my mother with those poisonous barbs?" I asked her. "This human holds power, but it's dark power." Celibi replied. I thought back and remember the person from my vision. "Is this the same person, or is this just a quintessence?" I thought to myself. "Whatever it is it's destiny." I told myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the bad chapter, but you found out about auras past and seen a vision she had. Will this vision come true? The next chapter will be better. The next chapter you won't see coming.