chapter 14: dark army

Aura pov
We had defeated the deoxys's then we got news from a pigiotto of a legendary army. The pigiotto told us the army is up in the mountains. "Yay now we have to go to a freezing cold ice area." Night complained at first. I sighed at how he acted and kara forced him to come.

We were close to the mountain so getting there we knew would be no trouble, but to climb all the way to the top of the mountain that might get a little tough. We are now at the base of the mountain and looking up at it. "I can't believe you made me come kara." Night groaned. "Oh come on it's not going to be that bad night." Kara told him. "Come on guys." I said and began climb up it.

The others followed grabbing onto the slippery rocks. We finally got to an area that we could stand on. It was all covered in snow, but was solid. When I took my first step my foot sunk into the snow. Well mostly solid. "How are we suppose to fight when we can't move quickly because of this snow?" Blade asked me as he took a step in the snow.

"We'll find a way." I told him. "If you say so." He said. We climbed up the mountain all the way up to the top and seen a gray metal bug. "That must be one from the army." I said in a whisper not wanting it to know we're here. "Blaze kick!" Blaze yelled as he jumped out at the metal bug and hit it. I sighed and went out to fight with him and the others followed. Both night and blaze trapped the genesect. Blaze trapped it in fire and night trapped it in shadows.

Four more metal bugs came down from the sky. One red and the other tree were gray just like the one that was trapped. The red one broke the dome of shadow and fire that the one gray one was trapped in. The five of the bugs charged up a laser on their backs and fired. I gasped and created a shield around the eight of us. "Alright go." I told them after the bugs stopped firing the lasers and I brought down the shield. We pretty much split up after that.

Flare pov
Me and blaze went after the one that was trapped in the fire/shadow dome. "Fire whip!" I yelled as the branch with fire in my hand turned into a whip of fire. I hit the bug with it and knocked it into a rock. It got back up and began swiping furiously at me with it's pointed hands. I dodged every swipe and then did a back flip. Blaze hit it with a fire ball in the head. It fell to it's side and it's glowing red eyes went black.

After a couple minutes it got up with its eyes a glowing red but not as bright as before. "W-what happened?" He asked. "You along with the rest of your army was turned evil." I explained to him. "Oh dear." He gasped. He stared at each of the other genesect that were fighting my friends. "Turn red our leader which is the red one good and the others will as well." He told me.

I looked over to the red genesect that was fighting aura. "Aura we need to knock that one out to turn the others back to normal." I yelled to her and she nodded. The others must must of also heard what I said because they joined aura in fighting red.

Aura pov again
After flare told me what I must do the other joined in one fighting red. We had one small problem though and that was the other genesect were not going to let us fight red if they had any say in it. One of the genesect which had a yellow button on its cannon was charging it's laser up at me, but the one flare turned back to normal hit the other genesect knocking it away from me. "Douse is here to help." He said an went after the one genesect.

I continued to fight red and knocked him back with a hard punch. Flare wrapped him up in a fire whip and threw him into the air. Rose through an orb of magic at him knocking him back down. Lucas hit him with an aura kick knocking him over toward blade, and blade slashed him with one of his blades then knocked him over to night who threw red over to kara with shadows. Kara knocked him with a mega night slash, and lastly he went over to blaze who hit him with a fire orb.

When he finally landed his eyes stopped glowing red and turned black. His eyes glowed red but not as red as before. After that the other genesect went back to normal. "Thank you." Red said to us. I nodded while I was extremely proud of the others. The combo we did was awesome and really helped out. "Come we'll take you to your next place." Red said and they turned into their flying forms. We got on them and they flew off.