Chapter 3: Faith

Lucas pov
Spirit the mew teleported us here to this forest. It was dark and gloomy. "Flare, blaze can you guys use your fire power to light this places up?" I asked them. "No problem Lucas." They said to me then lit the place up. I seen aura looking at the forest the more it lit up. "This was once the forest of hope, but now it looks like sense this all happened the forest turned to darkness." She said. I was woqndering how she knew this but I wasn't going to bother asking.

"I wonder wh-" flare began saying but was cut of by an explosion. "It came from over there." Blaze said and began walking in that direction. We all followed him then came to a cliff. It over looked another grassy area and we seen a shiny mewtwo attacking other pokemon.

Rose pov
Me and the others stood on top of the cliff watching the mewtwo. I could tell they were all wondering what to do cause I'm able to read their minds. Faith by what spirit the mew told us was attacking other pokemon. "You guys ready?" I heard blade ask us. I along with the others nodded. "Rose your gravity power, we need you in the sky. Can you do that?" Aura asked me. I nodded knowing what she was thinking.

I floated into the sky hoping to not be noticed by faith. The others climbed down the cliff careful not to be seen. With my mind power I couldn't fully read faiths mind but I was able to hear a conversation. She had a ninetails stuck in her power and she was asking "where is my sister? Where is the shiny mew named spirit?" I assumed she was looking for spirit sense she's the last of the legendaries that's not evil.

Faith went to end the ninetails when she wouldn't tell her where spirit is. "Aura sphere!" I heard then mewtwo was hit with it and aura came out. "What do you think you're doing you pathetic Lucario?" Faith asked her. Aura said nothing but went in for a bullet punch. Faith moved out of the way and used her power to freeze aura in place. "Ordinary pokemon should know not to mess with a legendary." She said aura struggled to get free.

"Aura slash!" I heard one yell. The aura slash hit faith which released aura. Lucas then came out from his hiding place with an aura blade. "Another pathetic lucario." Faith said. She jumped into the air ready to use a power the from in the trees came a blast of fire. Flare then came out and so did the others. Blade used Razer leaf, blaze used blaze kick, flare used mystical fire, kara used night daze, and night then used shadow ball.

Faith flew back looking injured. Then she flew into the sky ready to fly away. As she flew up I hit her from the sky with moonblast and she fell to the ground. When she hit the ground she struggled to get up the collapsed. I floated down to where the others were at looking at her. Aura then walked closer to her and a light blue blast came out of aura gem on her necklace and a light blue light exploded from faith.

Aura pov
I walked closer to faith then my gem let out light blue energy that hit faith and it exploded from her. She then began to move and opened her eyes slowly. "Mhh w-what happened?" She asked a little confused. "You were turned evil by a human but we turned you good again." I explained to her. "What? Was it just me?" She asked concerned. "All the legendaries but your sister were turned evil." Blade explained.

"So my sisters okay?" She asked and we nodded. "What are we waiting for lets get back to her. Where is she?" Faith said. "She's at the spirit pool." I replied and she teleported us there. "Faith!" Spirit yelled happy to see her sister. "I was right. Sister these are the eight." Spirit told faith. "Mind, foresight, fire, nature, mega, shadows, ultimate aura, and life." Faith said. "Aura your power of life is not just aura.... it's all powers." Faith told me and I was suprised.

"Aura there's something special about you. Your the queen of the aura kingdom. Your parents were killed when you were a riolu. The delphox that took care of you took your memory of that time." Faith explained to me and I was suprised. "But that's impossible the princess died in the war as well." Flare said. "Flare you don't know it but you can she the past as well. Look back and tell me what you seen." Faith instructed her to do.

Flare looked back into the past then said "your right that is princess aura rightful queen to the aura kingdom."