chapter 26: darkness of space

Aura pov
We had begun to run so we can get to somewhere quickly to heal flare. Blaze gave me a worried glance. "What's.... wrong." I huffed, while running. "She... growing... colder!" His words shacked as we ran.

"Aura." I heard a voice say from my side. I gasped. "Azelf." Around him uxie and mespirit appeared. "We'll teleport you to the spring and heal her." His gaze was on flare. I nodded and slid to a halt. The others stopped, as well. "Why did you-" Lucas began to say, but stopped when he seen the three pokemon.

Their eyes glowed and we were engulfed in a light. Our surroundings had changed and we were in the same forest we fought azelf, uxie, and mesporit in. "Place her in the water." Azelf told blaze as he appeared. Blaze walked over to the water and placed flare in the water.

The water lit up as it did when they healed my leg. After it stopped glowing flare slowly began to move. She moved her hand to the surface of the water and her head back and forth. Her orange eyes opened and she stood up, shaky. Blaze grabbed her in a hug and kissed her.

"I'm fine blaze." She told him with a smile when he got done kissing her. "We'll have to take you back to where you were before." Uxie said and the eyes of the three glowed. Our surroundings were back to what they were before.

Up above us the sky was turning night, but it was still day. We could see the galaxy it was so beautiful. From the spacey sky a pink portal formed and palkia floated out. "I  had a feeling if dialga was here palkia would be close behind." Night said as he stared up at palkia.

Palkia had noticed us and created a pink orb that came from a gem on its arm and threw it at us. We all jumped out of the way, barely. Rose flew up and began hitting him with pink light arrows. He screeched and blasted her with hyper beam. She fell out of the sky and blade caught hee once again.

He set her down on the ground, out of the way. "Rest." I heard him order. Palkia was charging up another beam while up in the air. "Kara get in that tree." I pointed to a tree. "Lucas come here." He came and I got down on my knee with my paws upward. "Get on my paws." I told him and he nodded.

Kara was up in the tree and I got ready. "When I throw you up jump." I ordered lucas. He seemed shocked by my plan, but gave me a nod. I threw my arms up and he jumped. "Now kara." She jumped out from the tree and came right below lucas. She grabbed his feet and pushed them up, giving him the boost to palkia.

As lucas landed on palkias back, palkia blasted the beam at me. Kara landed into me and we rolled out of the way. Kara got up in a hurry as the beam passed us. "It worked!" She screamed as she watched lucas use aura pulse to knock palkia to the ground. Lucas jumped off as palkia was falling and skitted on the ground.

"Did you have that planed?" He asked. "Something I've been talking to kara about, but I wasn't ever sure if it would work." I explained. "Nice-" lucas was cut off. "Chitchat later!" Night yelled as he used his shadows to wrap palkia up.

Palkia broke the shadows and got free. Flare used magical storm before palkia could fly back up. Smoke surrounded him from the attack and I blasted him with my aura. He stumbled back, but regained balance.

Palkia used hydro pump and blaze used his lava power. The lava hardened and palkia stopped. Blaze, then blasted lava at palkia again and it hit him. He fell back and blade began using his blade attacks on palkia. Kara mega evolved and used nightdaze.

This sent palkia back a small distance, but he fainted. When he opened his eyes they were red, but they weren't glowing. He let out a screech that I think we were all thinking ment "thank you." He flew up into the portal that was opened. It closed and the sky was no longer space.

We had just turned palkia back. Two more pokemon are left. These pokemon are garitina and arceus. There's three days left until the summer solstice and each day I fear for it to end. I don't want to lose lucas, but I guess fate will take its place.