chapter 13: space creature

Aura pov
After all that has happened we decided we need a one day break from the battles. It would help us regain our energy and concentration. There was a place that I remember going to as a riolu that wasn't to far from the area we were at. The sun was setting as it became evening and we would get there at the best time. I led them to a cliff and we stood at the very bottom of it. I began climbing it and looked down at the others. "Come on follow. I promise you guys won't fall." I told them as I continued to climb.

When I got to a certain point I stopped and looked down at the others. They were keeping up with me pretty nicely while lucas came up to my side. "Want to race? I bet I can beat you." He told me with a smirk. "I bet you can't." I smirked. "Your on. Ready. Go!" I said then began to climb. I looked down to see lucas keeping a good pace. "Not bad luke." I said as I continued to climb. He didn't say anything but remained in his concentration. After a while he slowed down and I made it to the top.

A few seconds later he made it up panting. I smiled at him impressed at how good he did for a while. "How... do.... you not.... get.... tired and... out of... breathe?" He asked me while trying to catch his breathe. "I climbed this very cliff for many years when I was a riolu." I replied to him. Behind us flare came up the cliff. "In third place is flare she wins a nice relaxing night." I said jokingly. "Look who has a good personality again." Night said as he made it up the cliff. "Might I remind you not to get on my bad side." I told him while I glared.

Kara then made it up half way while trying to catch her breathe. "Would someone get these two off my hair for arceus sakes." Kara whined as she pulled herself up the ledge along with blade and blaze on her hair. "Get off her you two." Night said pushing them off. "Thanks." Kara breathe. Last up came rose who flew the rest the way. "Blade were you really that lazy you had to have kara bring you up by her hair?" Rose asked. "Maybe." He replied.

"Lets just relax and settle down everyone." I told them and they did so. I went and gathered some nearby fruit, and brought it back. "I got supper guys." I said placing the fruit down. Flare and blaze and to a small flower path an shared some of the fruit together, Rose and blade went under a small tree and shares fruit together, and kara and night stayed where they were talking and sharing fruit.

I walked over to the edge of the cliff and ate some fruit. Lucas came over and sat next to me. "How you doing aura?" He asked me. "I'm not sure." I replied being honest. "What do you mean by that?" He asked me. "I rather not talk about it." I told him as I stared up at the sky. Several stars scattered it with large galaxies able to be seen as well.

"Aura I won't ask what's bothering you again, but whatever it is. We'll all make it through it." He told me. I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks Lucas." I kissed his cheek and seen him turn pink. I giggled a bit and looked up. "Hey guys." I said to get their attention. "Look." I pointed to the sky. There was a meteor shower. "Wow." I heard them say while watching. One specific meteor caught my eye. It was a little larger then the others and was green. It disappeared quickly though.

After the meteor shower was done we all decided it was time to get some rest. Around me everyone was falling asleep, but me I didn't want to sleep, not after having that dream the night before. I only had 17 days left till my dream would come true unless I found out my true power.

"Aura." Lucas said walking over to me. "Yes?" I asked. "Please tell me what's bothering you." He told me. "No, lucas I don't want to bother you." I told him sounding stubborn. "You know I could just read your aura and find out what your thinking." He informed me. "You can't see what I'm thinking though you only know what I'm feeling." I informed him back. He sighed "please aura just tell me." "Fine!" I snapped. "I had a vision of the future. It was a vision of the final battle and.." tears formed in my eyes. "And what?" He asked. "And you were killed!" I screamed not meaning to.

"It's okay it won't happen." He told me while hugging me. "Yes it will that's why it's a vision." I quietly said. "I don't want to lose you lucas. I love you." A tear fell down my cheek. "It's okay you won't lose me." He sat down next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and ended up falling asleep. I woke along with the others early in the morning to a zipping sound. I looked up into the sky where the sound came from just like the others.

"Is that an alien?" Rose asked. "No." Flare said. "Then what is it I've never seen that pokemon before." Blade said. "It's the legendary pokemon deoxys." I told them all. "It's both a pokemon and an alien. It's a pokemon from another planet that traveled here on a green mentor which must have beer the one I seen last night." I finished explaining everything to them.

"If it's a legendary we must fight it. So who's ready." Night asked enthusiastically. Everyone gave a nod and we chased after it. As it flew through the air it noticed us and turned to fight us. It fired a laser of power right in front of us and the ground exploded. We went flying into the air then landed groaning. I looked up to deoxys and seen it fly away. I closed my eyes and fainted from the blast. When I opened them again everyone was just getting up and the sun was setting.

"Come guys let's go find him." I said and ran off the way deoxys went. The others followed close behind me. We found deoxys standing on a tall rock and in the sky was a pink aurora. Deoxys seen us and fired and orb of the same energy at us. We split up so it wouldn't hit us. When hitting the ground it blew the ground apart. I fired razer leaves at it and knocked off the rock. It flew on over to us turned into a puffed up looking form.

It smashed its hand to the ground and created an earthquake. Night came running over and had shadows trap the deoxys then he threw it. Deoxys came flying right back over and hit all of us with that energy. We all fell back on the ground and after being hit with it all seemed to go black. I got up though, so did the others no matter how hurt they were.

The pink aurora came again and beside the one deoxys came another. Blaze put one of them in a fire dome but the other broke the one out. Kara mega evolved but at the very second she did she was hit with a energy orb. Blade created daggers of nature and hit the deoxys's with them. One of the deoxys's fainted and stayed like that for a while.

Flare made her stick into a fire sword and began fighting the other with it. "Wow that's cool that must be another power she has that she just discovered." I watched in amazement. The other deoxys got up and went to attacks it's friend, but the other deoxys it's friend knocked it away. I ran over to the one that got knocked away. I used heal pulse on it to make sure if was okay. It slowly got up.

"You help us we'll help you." I told it. It nodded and flew into the air. I ran to the others. "Get ready." I told them and we gathered together. To good deoxys fire a laser energy beam and the one that was evil. I used a blast of light, lucas used a blast of aura, flare blasted several fire balks from her sword repeatedly, rose hit it with razor petals, night hit it with shadows, blaze hit it with lava blast, blade hit it with razor leaf, and kara hit it with a strong nightdaze.

From all of that it finally fainted. It woke up and was back to normal. The two deoxys's flew into the air together and circled each other. The two looked down at us and waved. I took it as them saying thank you. They the flew off and away.