chapter 23: dark aura

Aura pov
"Hello aura." I heard a voice from the shadows say. "Who are you?!" I asked alarmed. He stepped out from the shadows. "Y-your the one who killed my parents!" I gasped, taking a step back. "Right you are. They were never the ones I wanted though. It was you." He told me. My paws lit up with aura ready to fight. "We all know of the final day. The one you love dies." His words came out harsh. "But I don't want one to die." He paused. "I want them all to die."

I fired an aura sphere at him and he grabbed it in his hand. I had turned a dark purple. "You can't stop fate aura, but lets bend it." He smirked and threw the dark orb at me. I screamed as it hit me. It began to consume me. I tried to fight it, but I failed. I took me over, I had become evil.

Lucas pov
Aura told me I was going to die in the final battle. I don't care I love her all I want is for her to be with me still. She didn't have to ho and turn her back on us. "Lucas?" I heard the voice of flare ask. "What's wrong, where's aura?!" I could hear the concern in her voice.

"She left us." I replied, feeling pretty sad. "Why would she?" Rose asked as she came up beside flare along with the others. "I rather not say." I told them, then I suddenly paused. I got a wired feeling and I heard aura scream. She seemed to be in pain. Our aura is still connected so I could tell.

"Auras in trouble." I informed them then ran out of the hidden area. "Lucas wait!" I heard the others yell as they followed me. I followed her aura. She had gone to a forest we didn't go in as we came this way. It was extremely dark and seemed it wasn't safe. Dawn had already passed and the sun was up. The forest was still dark.

"Aura!" I called from the entrance of the forest. There was no answer, but there was no doubt her aura was coming from here. "Guys, look!" Flare said, her voice was full of concern and fear. In her hand she had auras necklace. I know aura would never take that off. I fear something has happened to her.

"We must find her." I told the others and rushed in. I slid to a halt when I seen red eyes in the darkness. "I thought you never wanted to see me again my dear lucas." I heard the familiar voice of aura say, but it was foul, her voice was full of hatred, and menace.

Blaze lit his hand on fire to light our surroundings. Flare did the same thing with her stick. "Aura." Everyone gasped when her full looks were visible. Her brilliant white fur was dark gray. Her magnificent light blue eyes were a blood red.

I shook my head in disbelief. "Aura what happened?" Her cold guys met mine. "I found out the truth. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have left. You deserve to die. I don't love you." The others behind me gasped at what she said. "Die?" Kara asked.

"Aura your not saying the truth. Your blinded by something." I told her. Her eyes flashed red and she jumped down from a rock that she was standing on. "How about I show you how blind I am then?" He voice growled and her gaze flashed to the others.

"I will take the lives of all seven of you. What life do you need. Happiness, love, kindness?" Her voice began to turn more dark. "But what truth lives in it. It's best I end you before the truth becomes clear." Her aura glowed, but it was purple. She blasted us with us and it her bad.

Dark shards formed around her as we stumbled up. She shot them at us, grazing us and leaving small cut. "Guys go before your to injured." I told the others. Aura had created a dark aura sword in her paws. "Go now!" I growled to the others.

"Heroic. That get no one any where." She said, raising her sword. "You forgot. I die on the day of the final battle." I said with a smirk. She seemed to flinch when hearing that and she charged at me with her sword. I quickly jumped up in the air, out of the way and used aura pulse.

"I don't want to hurt you aura, but I will to make you see the truth." I told her. She growled with anger and came at me. I ran a while until I came to a cliff side. I was trapped, but I knew I'd get my aura back now, or at least I hoped.

"Trapped now, are we?" I growled at the sound of her voice approaching me. "Aura this isn't you your the princess of the aura kingdom. Remember that someone evil killed you parents. Don't become one like that." She stopped in her tracks and her eyes flashed light blue.

"Lucas?" She said in her sweet voice. "No I don't care about family!" Her eyes turned red again and she came at me. "You do and you care about me. You left because you love me and wanted to protect me. I was to blind to see that." I dodged her attack as I seen that.

She stopped and tears fell down her cheeks. "Your right, I love you lucas and I don't want to lose you." She said, crying and her eyes turned light blue. Her fur turned white again and she hugged me. "It's okay aura please calm down." She sniffled and looked up to me with bright eyes.

I wiped her tears. "You dropped something." I gave her her necklace back. "Thanks lucas." She kissed my cheek and grabbed my paw after she put her necklace on. We walked until we found the others. Everyone ran and hugged her. "What happened aura?!" Night asked as it was his turn hugging her.

"The person we battle in the end, he came and turned me evil." She replied to everyone. I knew something like that had to of happen. "I don't know what will happen but were staying together until the end, no matter what." Aura cheerfully said. I knew in her heart she was scared for the day to come.

What has she been told about the final day? What has happened in her dreams? Will the final battle really be my final battle and I never see them again?