Chapter 6: The Blaze of Darkness

Flare pov
After we freed the six pokemon and they flew back to their hometown it was late so we stayed in the forest for the night. As the sunset and the moon rose all my friends began to settle down for the night. That was all except aura. I seen her thought the leaves of the trees and climbed up. I sat on the branch beside her and looked at the stars as she did.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your family, and all that count on you." I told her. She didn't look away from the stars. "How did you know?" She asked me. "Rose told us all sense she can read minds." I replied. She didn't say anything more to me, and just continued to stare. "Your family is up their aura, and they never once gave up on you. They watch over you everyday and encourage you to continue the wonderful things you've done." I told her.

She finally looked away at me and gave a smile. "Thank you flare." She said to me. "You're welcome my friend. Now go and sleep with the others. You need the rest." I told her and she climbed down from the tree. After she climbed down I looked into the fire on my stick and used my power to see what little bit the future held. I began to see a vision of the future, but quit it after what I seen. "But how? How is he dark?" I asked myself.

I then climbed down from the tree, and walked over to blaze. I rested my head on him cause he lets me and then I dozed off still worried from what I seen.

Aura pov
I was first to wake up. The others the began to wake up after me, and then we walked south of the forest. I was acting distant after I seen what happened to my parents. After a while of walking I began to sense a dark aura. I closed my eyes and my sensors went up. Lucas must have done the same because I heard flare ask "what is it Lucas, and aura?" "I sense a dark aura." I replied, and heard lucas give a grunt of agreement.

"It might be another dark legendary." Kara said. "Yes it might." I replied and ran off following the aura. The others followed after me. It led us to an abandoned town. "This place is abandoned. Where is my aura leading me too?" I thought to myself as we walked through the town. "This is horrible." Flare said as she looked at the destroyed buildings. "Dark pokemon were definitely here." I said looking at all the homes, and buildings.

"I hope all made it out before it was to late." Kara said I could hear sadness in her voice for the one's that lived here. "I'm sure they did." I told her. I began to sense a dark aura again. "Look out kara!" I heard night yell. I turned around and seen night on top of kara and noticed in a tree was a dark shard. I walked over and grabbed it out off the tree. "Guys get ready we aren't alone." I told them.

From the rubble of the buildings came dragon type, and poison type pokemon. I gasped knowing these were the type of pokemon that were with the human that killed my parents. "We'll split into groups. Lucarios and zoroarks together then the others together." I told them. We then split up and began to fight. Me, lucas, kara, and night were fighting the poison type pokemon and the others fought the dragon type pokemon.

As we were fighting an ekans hit me with poisonous barbs. "Aura!" Lucas yelled as I fell to one knee. "I'm fine." I replied as I got up holding my side with one paw and blasting aura spheres at the other pokemon with the other paw. "But how am I fine, and my mother died instantly from the poison barbs the human hit her with?.....lucarios are part steel types so we can resist this. How is she dead from this?" I wondered to myself.

More and more poison type pokemon surrounded me. "That's it, it must have held to much poison. We can't withstand to much poison." I thought as they continued to surround me. They were all then knock back and away from me. I looked over and seen kara in her mega form and assumed she used nightdaze. "Thanks friend." I said as I felt the poison barbs dissolve into me.

"You okay?" She asked me. "Yeah I'll be fine" I replied to her. She nodded and ran back off.

Flare pov
Me and blaze battled back to back while rose and blade did the same. A garchomp came over to me and blaze. We began to fight and then garchomp created a dark slash of energy. It hit blaze and he began to stumble. "Blaze!" I yelled as he fell and his body began to turn purple and dark purple. His eyes then began to glow red and all the other dark pokemon fled.

Blaze got up and looked at me. He then tried to consume me with flames, but I got of the way. "Flare we got to get away from him!" Kara yelled to me as the whole area set on fire. Flames came over blaze and he went to blast me with them but aura knocked me out of the way. "Run!" She yelled. I finally decided to do what she said, and we ran.

He followed us as we ran, and every step he took it would burn the land around him. He blast fire at us. "Duck!" Kara yelled pushing us all down. All the trees around set ablaze. We were once again in another wood area so it didn't help. Everywhere around us was on fire, and blaze continued to come for us. None of us wanted to fight our friend so we ran. As we ran a tree that was on fire fell in front of us.

I knew if someone didn't do anything we would be gone. I walked toward blaze as the fire grew. "Flare what are you doing?! You'll get burned!" Rose yelled to me but I continued to walk toward him. Flames consumed blaze and were around him. I stopped at the edge of the flames that surrounded him. I looked at him his eyes were red with hatred and no love. I stepped one of my black paws into the flames, and then the next. Soon my whole body was in the flames and I wasn't being burn.

"Blaze let the flame be controlled don't continue this." I told him. His eyes glowed a brighter red and he began to consume the flames slowly. "Blaze we are your friends and we care about. I like you blaze more then you could imagine." I told him. He consumed the rest of the flames and aimed his hands at me. "Blaze if you don't believe then blast me with your fire." I told him bracing myself for it.

He placed his hands at his side. I then seen my chance and I leaned up and kissed him. He seem to melt and I noticed the flames around us were fading. When I leaned back and looked at him. He was back to his normal orange color and his eyes were back to normal. He then leaned in and kissed me. I was suprised, but that was his way of showing he felt the same way. Our friends ran over and began hugging us.

"How did you do that? How did you not get burned?" Night asked. Me and blaze looked at each other knowing what it was. "It's because of love." I thought. "Because we have a good connection." I told them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this chapter is done. Hope you guys liked.