chapter 20: dark rigi's

Aura pov
As we walked away from the volcano the sky grew dark and ice cold rain fell down. For a while it felt nice, but it began to feel really cold. We tried to ignore it but it began to hammer down hard. We looked side to side and we found a cave. We ran into it as fast as we we could to get out of that rain.

It felt decent in the cave, but, then something strange happened. A rock door closed over the opening we came in. The others tried moving the rock, but I assumed it was stuck. I walked deeper into the cave, when I found a large statue of the rigi pokemon. Rigirock, rigiice, rigisteel, and rigigigas. This is the temple of the rigis.

Several holes in the walls led further into the cave. Our next legendaries to fight. I thought as the others caught up to me. "Wow, this is the legendary temple of the legendary rigi pokemon." Lucas said at my side, admiring the statue of the four pokemon.

Down one of the several caves I heard a beeping noise. I looked to one cave hole to another. I then found one with glowing red dots. Out of there came rigirock. From its rocky hands a light beam flew at us. We jumped out of the way.

I noticed when we jumped out of the way where night landed he faded into shadows. In a moment's time he came up behind rigirock and blasted him with a strong shadow blast. From other caves I heard more beeping as night did that. From three different caves rigisteel, rigiice, and rigigigas came out.

I threw an aura sphere at rigiice as I blasted an ice beam at us. The two attacks exploded and the three pokemon jumped down from their cave area, which was higher up. I usually give an order to them by now, but I didn't. I went right into fighting rigigigas. "Split up." Lucas instructed them like I usually would.

Around me I seen groups of two ho after each pokemon. Kara and night went after rigirock, blaze and flare went after rigiice, and rose and blade went after rigisteel. Lucas joined me in fighting rigigigas. I tried not to look at Lucas or it would just remind me of my vision and what that day is going to hold.

"Aura pulse!" He yelled with a paw on rigigigas. The blast of the pulse sent rigigigas into the wall. The wall crumbled from the impact, but rigigigas shook the rubble off and got back up.

Blaze pov
Me and flare went after rigiice which we believed would be easy sense were fire and it's ice. "Magical storm!" Flare yelled and pink orbs of magic and some fire fell down on rigiice. I used an attack known as lava kick and knocked rigiice a good distance away.

It stumbled a bit, but didn't even fall. It aimed an ice beam at me and flare. All I remembered was being frozen in ice and cold.

Blade pov
Me and rose had rigisteel to fight. Rose used her power of teleportation to confuse rigisteel where it would be attacked from. I used a new power I discovered as called thorn vine. I grabbed a hold of him and throw him. It didn't seem to do any damage to him. He got up and shot me and rose with some kind of beam.

Kara pov
I slashed my claws on rigirock, but that didn't work to well. Night tried consuming it with shadows, but it broke right out of the shadows. Rigirock brought it's hands down the the ground and it rose up violently and we fell back.

Lucas pov
Around us the rigis weren't giving up. I was waiting for aura to give us an order, but she stayed silent. "Everyone gather together and use our powers." I ordered to them and everyone gather. Me and aura used aura powers, light used a shadow tornado like power, kara used some special dark pulse, blaze used a lava power, flare used a magical storm, blade used a leaf attack, and rose used a rose petal attack.

The four rigis fainted from all the attacks. When they awoke they were making beeping noises to thank us. We nodded and down the cave path we came we heard rock moving. The door that locked us in. The eight of us had left and I still wondered why aura wouldn't speak.