Description

Even in Twenty Years by Anahi Hey

Garrett Jennings: Jokes a lot, cheers you up when you're down, and is a great gamer. That's Garrett for you. Garrett is usually the life of the party and can make you laugh until your insides hurt. He's a great person to be around. Never a dull moment.

Carter Vetra: Outspoken and confident. Carter's not afraid to tell it how it is. He voices his opinions. If he doesn't like something, he'll tell you. He usually likes living on the wilder side of life.

Ryan Lexington: A bit more serious and a tad bit shy. Ryan isn't outspoken like Carter. He'll just lay low. He's a great listener, if you need to talk. He's also one of the sweetest persons you'll ever meet.

Finnley (Finn) Holland: Loyal and trustworthy. If you ever need advice, Finn's your guy. He's responsible and always knows what to do. He's what your parents want in a young man, but he still knows how to have fun.

Roxanne (Roxy) Hayes: Sweet, lovable, and extremely nice. Roxy is that girl who will offer to help you, when you need it. She's nice and caring. She's a great friend and will do anything to help her friends in need. She is the glue that keeps them together.

Garrett, Carter, Ryan, Finn, and Roxy have been best friends for a while now. They hold so much trust within each other. They're loyal and have each others back. There's nothing they wouldn't do for each other. They plan to stay friends for a long time.

However, there's love amongst two of them. Love that neither know about. They haven't confessed their love for each other. They're afraid that it will mess up the entire friendship between the five.

What will happen if true feelings are brought to the surface? Will things remain the same or will everything change? Will a friendship survive?

This is a story about love, heartache, but most importantly friendship.