Chapter 21 - Roxy

"Rox, navy or burgundy?" He held up two different shirts.

"Navy," I replied.

He took off his white shirt and put on the navy one.

"Hey, guys." Garrett, Ryan, and Carter walked into Finn's room. They had barely arrived.

"Hey," Finn and I replied.

"Ahh...getting ready for your Valentine's date with Grace?" Garrett asked.

"Yup," Finn replied.

The guys laid down on the bed next to me. Ryan sat on the edge. Carter sat on my left side. Garrett laid down on top of Carter and I. Perpendicular to Carter and I.

"What time is it?" Finn asked.

"Seven thirty-five," Carter answered.

"Already? I should be leaving already," he said.

"Alright, we'll be heading out, too," Carter said.

The four of us stood front the bed.

"Have everything you need? The gifts?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I think so. That reminds me..." He walked over to his closet and got something down from the top shelf. Walking over to me he handed me a red heart-shaped box. It was a box of chocolates. "Here you go. Happy Valentine's day."

"Aww...Finn." I smiled. "Thanks." I hugged him.

"You're welcome. You didn't have a Valentine this year, so I decided to get you something."

"Where's my gift?" Garrett joked.

Finn rolled his eyes, jokingly.

"Don't worry, Gare Bear, I'll share with you."

"Alright, come on, guys. We all have somewhere to go." Carter tried to get us to move.

The five of us walked down the stairs.

"Who's car are we taking?" I asked.

"Mine," Ryan answered.

"Alright. Let's go," I heard.

"Bye, Finn. Good luck." I gave him a hug.

"Bye, Rox. Have fun."

The four of us walked out of Finn's house. He would also be leaving soon.

Ryan and Garrett both got in the front seats of the truck, while Carter and I got in the back.

Ryan drove. We were headed to the movies.

"What movie are we watching?" Ryan asked.

"The new romance one," I replied.

"No," Carter replied.

"Yeah. I don't think so," Garrett said.

"Please. Come on, I haven't watched one in so long," I begged.

"Not tonight, Roxy. It's kind of weird if the four of us go in there to watch a movie," I heard Garrett. "I don't want people thinking it's a double date or something. Carter's handsome, but I don't want people thinking I'm with him. I'm way out of Carter's league," he said. "Way hotter than him."

"Hey!"

I laughed.

"Maybe some other time," Garrett said.

"Alright." I left it at that.

It wasn't much longer. We arrived soon after. Ryan found a parking space close to the movie theater, just as a car was pulling out. We all got down and made our way towards the tickets window.